Coated solar control glass refers to the special coated glass that reflects a substantial share of sunlight and declines the amount of heat entering into the building to make it more comfortable. It makes the indoor space brighter and fresher. Solar control glasses are used in numerous applications, such as commercial, residential, and automotive, to decrease the amount of solar heat entering the room. Solar control glass is lightweight, delivers an amusing and comfortable environment, and provides high levels of natural light. Various types of coated solar glass are available, exhibiting different aesthetics such as reflective, tinted, and neutral. The coated solar control glass assists in reflecting the heat from the sun and maintaining the interior cooler in summers, and significantly reducing the amount of heat which is able to pass through the space, offering a more usable and comfortable living space.
COVID-19 Impact analysis
The impact of COVID 19 pandemic on the coated solar control glass market can be classified as adverse. With the implementation of lockdowns across the globe as a measure to prevent the widespread of the COVID 19 pandemic, the construction activities for both residential and commercial segment were on a halt or cancelled. The maintenance of the pre-existing structures were also postponed. On the other hand, the supply chain got disrupted, hampering movement of man, material and money to restore the growth of the global coated solar control glass market. Furthermore, the financial health of the construction & building industry as well as individuals also suffered from the impact of COVID 19 pandemic rendering the builders to construct and the public to purchase or renovate their establishments. All these factors, cumulatively led to the decline in the sales and revenue of the coated solar control glass market.
Top Impacting Factors
- Surge in emphasis on decrease in carbon emissions is projected to affect the market growth. Obligatory application of carbon reduction techniques in automobiles surges the demand for coated solar control glass. It offers cooling effects in adverse environments, which has led to the high use of solar control glass in nations having a tropical climate. Use of coated solar control glass in automobiles produces a cooling effect and leads to reduced use of air conditioning in the vehicle, making it fuel-efficient and lesser CO2 emissions
- The increased focus on development of green construction has several benefits such as the consumption of renewable energy, pollution and waste reduction, usage of non-toxic materials, enhanced quality of design, operation, and structure of the building, and assists in adaption to changing environment. This is estimated to be one of the major drivers of the market.
- The coated solar control glass is integrated into dual glazing windows with self-cleaning systems and decorative glass solutions. An amalgamation of solar control glass with low e-thermal insulation delivers optimum temperature throughout the year. Coated solar control glasses also improve privacy in hotels, private accommodations, and commercial enterprises as they allow windows to turn opaque whenever required. This eliminates the need for installing bulky blinds and curtains. The advancement prospects in equipment for automobiles and infrastructure is anticipated to support market growth.
- On the other hand, the unstable price of the raw materials used in the production and the high cost of solar control glass are the major factors that will hamper the growth of the global coated solar control glass market in the forecast period.
- The tempered glass type segment of the coated solar control glass market is expected to develop at a higher rate over the forecast period due to its ease of cleaning as well as high strength compared to that of other types of control glasses. Therefore, the growing use of tempered glass in the new constructions and for backlight and sidelight will increase the demand for tempered glass in the global coated solar control glass market.
- Based on the coating method, the hard coated solar control glass are projected to grow at a higher rate during the forecast period, owing to its better consistency, wavelength absorption and temperature bearability as compared to the soft-coated method.
- The Europe region is anticipated to dominate the coated solar control glass market during the forecast period due to the growing implementation of the solar control glass in various applications, such as commercial and residential buildings in the region. Also, the increase in significance of decrease in CO2 emissions promotes the growth of the coated solar control glass market in this region. On the other hand, Asia-Pacific region is estimated to emerge as one the fast growing market owing to surge in number of commercial and residential buildings and changing climatic conditions in this region. Moreover, increase in infrastructure development will further surges the demand for coated solar control glass in this region.
Key Benefits of the Report
- This study presents the analytical depiction of the Coated Solar Control Glass industry along with the current trends and future estimations to determine the imminent investment pockets.
- The report presents information related to key drivers, restraints, and opportunities along with detailed analysis of the Coated Solar Control Glass market share.
- The current market is quantitatively analyzed to highlight the Coated Solar Control Glass market growth scenario.
- Porter’s five forces analysis illustrates the potency of buyers & suppliers in the market.
- The report provides a detailed Coated Solar Control Glass market analysis based on competitive intensity and how the competition will take shape in coming years
Questions answered in the Coated Solar Control Glass Report
- Who are the leading market players active in the Coated Solar Control Glass market?
- What current trends will influence the market in the next few years?
- What are the driving factors, restraints, and opportunities in the market?
- What future projections would help in taking further strategic steps?
- Upcoming Report specific FAQs Examples: Can be utilized randomly 4-5 FAQs per RD OR other from own suggestions, suitable for upcoming report.
- What is "Antimony Trioxide"?
- What does "Antimony Trioxide" allow organizations to achieve?
- Which technologies combine to make "Antimony Trioxide" a critical organizational asset?
- What is "Antimony Trioxide" Market prediction in the future?
- Who are the leading global players in the "Antimony Trioxide" Market?
- What are the current trends and predicted trends?
- What are the challenges faced in the "Antimony Trioxide" Market?
- What are the key benefits of the "Antimony Trioxide" Market report?
- What will be the anticipated growth rates for your own Coated Solar Control Glass Market economy altogether and also for every segment inside?
- Which will be the niches at which players profiling with recent advancements should set a presence?
- What are the driving factors and opportunities in the market?
Coated Solar Control Glass Market Report Highlights
By Coating Method
Key Market Players
Cardinal Glass Industries Inc, CSG Architectural, Corning, NSG, Guardian Industries, Saint Gobain, Euroglas GmbH, Xinyi Auto, Sisecam, Asahi Glass Company, Schott, Central Glass