Cockpit Module Market Outlook – 2027
The cockpit of a vehicle is a collection of all components present in the front module of the driver’s compartment such as air conditioning unit, instrument cluster, air bag module, and other components. Rise in customer’s demands for premium cockpit in the car is forcing the manufacturers to focus on enhancing the appeal of a cabin and altering it to be a feature-full cockpit. Further, this will result in an increase in the adoption of advanced digital modules in the vehicle displays, infotainment system, and instrument cluster. Thereby, being the main interface for the driver and the passengers on board. Therefore, increase in demand for digital and advanced module is expected to drive the growth of the global cockpit module market in the near future.
COVID-19 scenario Analysis:
- The vendors in the cockpit module industry across the globe is being affected severely due to the restrictions on producers as well as the declared lockdowns, which in turn is affecting the global cockpit module manufacturers worldwide.
- The cockpit module market is hampered due to coronavirus, result of which the demand for cockpit modules has seen a negative impact and is expected to be drop further due to the pandemic.
- Majority of cockpit module manufacturers are facing issues such as closure of factories and unavailability of workforce due to the lockdowns.
- The affected countries are enforcing nationwide lockdowns due to the pandemic; thereby, disrupting the cash flow in the market, which shows a major deviation in the growth of the country’s economy.
Top impacting factors: Market scenario analysis, trends, drivers, and impact analysis
Increase in demand for enhanced user experience, reduction in quality control costs & labor costs, and increase in inclination of consumers toward connected vehicle technology are driving the growth of the market. However, high pressure to maintain low cost as well as high quality of the module is expected to hamper the growth of the market. On the contrary, penetration in lightweight & autonomous vehicles is anticipated to create an opportunity for the market investments.
The global cockpit module market trends are as follows:
Increase in inclination of consumers toward connected vehicle technology
Automobile producers are increasing their focus toward the enhancement of a car that can connect with other vehicles & devices mainly to improve the passenger experience. Automakers are working together with mobile operators to introduce technologies such as remote monitoring of vehicles through SIM cards; thereby, increasing the convenience and comfort level of the passengers. Furthermore, technological advancements such as advanced driver-assistance system (ADAS), connected cars, and others have increased the ability of vehicles to communicate with each other and also with non-automotive devices such as a phone. Therefore, increase in demand for connected vehicle technology is expected to boost the growth of the cockpit module market.
Key benefits of the report:
- This study presents the analytical depiction of the cockpit module industry along with the current trends and future estimations to determine the imminent investment pockets.
- The report presents information related to key drivers, restraints, and opportunities along with challenges of the cockpit module market.
- The current market is quantitatively analyzed to highlight the cockpit module market growth scenario.
- We can also determine cockpit module will remain a significant revenue shareholder in the global cockpit module market through the predictable future.
Questions answered in the global cockpit module market research report:
- Which are the leading market players active in the cockpit module market?
- What are the current trends that will influence the market in the next few years?
- What are the driving factors, restraints, and opportunities in the market?
- What are the projections for the future that would help in taking further strategic steps?
Cockpit Module Market Report Highlights
By Fuel Type
By End User
Key Market Players
Samvardhana Motherson Group, Toyoda Gosei Co. Ltd., Continental AG., Calsonic Kansei Corporation, Faurecia, Yanfeng Automotive Interiors, Hyundai Mobis, Denso Corporation, Grupo Antolin, Visteon Corporation