Coil coating is a continuous, automated process of coating a metal before its fabrication into end products. The coil coating gives a smooth completion, green advantages combined with aesthetic looks to metals utilized on non-private development, for example, rooftops, dividers, and shades. Generally used metals such as steel or aluminum substrate are conveyed in coil structure from rolling mills. The metal coil is situated toward the start of the coating line, and in one constant procedure, the loop is loosened up, pre-cleaned, pre-treated, pre-prepared, and preprinted before being drawn back on the opposite end and bundled for shipment.
Rise in demand from the building and construction industry for coil coating and increase in coil coating diffusion in pharmaceutical packaging and aerospace applications is projected to have a positive impact on the market growth. Additionally, cost savings compared to other substrates and coating options also drive the growth of the coil coating market. In addition, low cost of polyester is also expected to drive the demand for polyester coil coating across the application industries. Factors that restrain the growth of the market include rise in demand for lightweight materials in industries such as automobile. However, surge in demand for fluoropolymer coatings for architectural applications is likely to act as an opportunity for the market.
The Coil Coating Market is segmented by resin type, metal type, end-user industry. and region. On the basis of resin, it is categorized into polyester resins, polyvinylidene fluorides (PVDF) resins, polyurethane (PU) resins, plastisol resins, siliconized polyester resins, and other resin types. Secondly, the Coil Coating Market is segmented into metal type such as aluminum and steel. On the basis of end-user, it is divided into building & construction, industrial & domestic appliances, transportation, furniture, and others. Region wise, it is analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA. Asia-Pacific dominated the market across the world, with largest consumption from countries, such as China and India. Rise in automotive production in Japan, India, and China is expected to further lead to the demand for coil coatings in automotive coating applications.
Some of the major key players operating in global coil coating market include AkzoNobel, PPG Industries Inc., BASF SE, The Valspar Corp., Henkel Adhesives Technologies India Private Limited, DuPont, Kansai Paint Chemical Ltd., Aleris Rolled Products, 3A Composites USA Inc., The Sherwin-Williams Co., and others.
Key Benefits for Stakeholders:
- The global coil coating market size has been analyzed across four major regions.
- Porter’s five force analysis helps to analyze the potential of buyers & suppliers and the competitive scenario of coil coating for strategy building.
- The report outlines the current market trends and future scenario of the market size to understand the prevailing opportunities and potential investment pockets. The Coil Coating Market is forecasted.
- Major countries in each region have been mapped according to their individual revenue contribution to the regional market.
- The key drivers, restraints, opportunities & coil coating market trends along with their detailed impact analysis are elucidated in the study.
- The global coil coating market analysis covers in-depth information of the major industry participants.
Questions Answered in the coil Coating Market Research Report:
- What is the growth rate of the coil coating market during the forecast period?
- What will be the global coil coating market size ?
- Who are the leading manufacturing companies in the v market?
- How the major current trends will shape the market in the future?
- What are the driving factors and opportunities in the market?
- Which will be the niches at which players profiling with thorough plans, financials, and also recent advancements should set a presence?
- Why are some of the segments flourishing at the highest growth rate while others experience a steady growth?
- What are the conclusions of the coil coating report?
Coil Coating Market Report Highlights
By Metal Type
By End-User Industry
Key Market Players
Aleris Rolled Products, The Sherwin-Williams Co., DuPont, AkzoNobel, BASF SE, PPG Industries Inc., Kansai Paint Chemical Ltd., The Valspar Corp., 3A Composites USA Inc., Henkel Adhesives Technologies India Private Limited