Cold Seal Adhesives Market Outlook – 2028
A water-based cohesive coating used to seal a range of paper and film-packing materials is known as cold seal. It does not require heat, as the name indicates. These adhesives are type of pressure-sensitive adhesives that make strong bond to itself when pressure is applied, but can also be applied to a substrate and reeled (as a dry film) for storage without doing so. Cold seal adhesives are intended to be used in the packaging of heat-sensitive foods including candy, ice cream, and chocolates. They are also used in consumer products like detergents, protective packaging, and labels, as well as medicinal and industrial uses.
COVID-19 Impact Analysis
- The COVID-19 pandemic triggered a quick lockdown in many regions of the world to prevent the virus from spreading, resulting in the fast closure of factories, stores, and other businesses. The worldwide market for non-essential items has suffered from a rapid drop in demand and supply, as well as travel prohibitions.
- Because of less labor being done, decreased demand, and a lack of manufacturing employees, the pandemic has had a significant negative impact on the economy. Furthermore, the travel prohibition has resulted in a shortage of raw materials, causing industry to come to a standstill.
- However, as the lockdown has been lifted and vaccination programs have begun in several nations, workflow has begun to increase, assisting market participants in making a comeback.
- During the projected period, government regulations and support for economic growth and growing start-ups are expected to boost the value of the Cold Seal Adhesives market.
Top Impacting Factors
Cold seal adhesives are widely used in packaging applications such as bag sealing, envelope sealing, labelling, wrapper sealing, and other similar items. In addition, they are also employed in medical bandages due to their easy-to-clean mechanism compared to other natural latex goods. Rise in demand for cold seal adhesives in a variety of applications is projected to drive the market growth. Moreover, growing popularity of cold seal glue due to its heat insulation and fragrance retention qualities also propels the market growth. Furthermore, rise in per capita income and increase in health concerns in developed nations boosts growth of the cold seal adhesives market.
- Applications of cold seal adhesives in the printing industry, as well as its rising application in branding and labelling items propels its demand in the market.
- Increase in demand for lightweight item in packaging and rise in use of cold seal adhesives have provided profitable development potential in this industry.
- Stringent rules on use of volatile organic compounds and variable feedstock prices hinder industry expansion.
- Key advancements in the cold seal adhesives market and organic and inorganic growth strategies adopted by key players also propels the market growth.
- A number of firms are prioritizing product launches, product approvals, and other organic growth tactics such as patents and events to maintain their market position.
- With increase in demand for cold seal adhesives in the global cold adhesives industry, players from the cold seal adhesives market are expected to benefit from attractive growth prospects in the future. The following is a list of a few firms that are active in the cold seal adhesives market–3M, Ashland Inc., Bond Tech Industries DIC Corporation, Dural Industries, H.B. Fuller, Henkel Sika Automotive GmbH, The Dow Chemical Company, and Valpac Inc.
- The major key players in this market are 3M, Ashland Inc., Bond Tech Industries DIC Corporation, Dural Industries, H.B. Fuller, Henkel Sika Automotive GmbH, The Dow Chemical Company, and Valpac Inc.
Key Benefits of the Report
- This study presents the analytical depiction of the cold seal adhesives industry along with the current trends and future estimations to determine the imminent investment pockets.
- The report presents information related to key drivers, restraints, and opportunities along with detailed analysis of the cold seal adhesives market share.
- The current market is quantitatively analyzed to highlight the cold seal adhesives market growth scenario.
- Porter’s five forces analysis illustrates the potency of buyers & suppliers in the market.
- The report provides a detailed cold seal adhesives market analysis based on competitive intensity and how the competition will take shape in coming years
Questions answered in the Cold Seal Adhesives Market Report
- Who are the leading market players active in the cold seal adhesives market?
- What current trends will influence the market in the next few years?
- What are the driving factors, restraints, and opportunities in the market?
- What future projections would help in taking further strategic steps?
- What is cold seal adhesives?
- What does cold seal adhesives allow organizations to achieve?
- Which technologies combine to make cold seal adhesives a critical organizational asset?
- What is cold seal adhesives market prediction in the future?
- Who are the leading global players in the cold seal adhesives market?
- What are the current trends and predicted trends?
- What are the challenges faced in the cold seal adhesives market?
- What are the key benefits of the cold seal adhesives market report?
- What will be the anticipated growth rates for your own cold seal adhesives market economy altogether and for every segment inside?
Cold Seal Adhesives Market Report Highlights
By End-Use Industry
Key Market Players
Ashland Inc., H.B. Fuller, DIC Corporation, 3M, The Dow Chemical Company, Bond Tech Industries, Henkel, Dural Industries, Valpac Inc., Sika Automotive GmbH