Robots are programmed & designed to operate autonomously, wherein collaborative robots operate simultaneously with humans. Such robots are designed to help humans as a guide in specific works such as home labs, offices, farms, hospitals, and warehouses. Collaborative robots are lighter in weight, easy to assemble, and can work side by side with humans sans hampering the safety of the human. These robots are flexible in nature that allows to handle repetitive and short run tasks along with ergonomically difficult tasks.
The ability to work in tandem with the human workforce in an absolutely safe manner, growing demand for automation in industries, and the falling prices of computer processing capacities & sensors drive the global collaborative robotic systems market. However, the slow rate of cycle time impedes the market growth. Low prices of collaborative robots and higher returns on investments offer a major opportunity for the market expansion.
The global collaborative robotic systems market is segmented on the basis of application, end user, and region. Based on application, it is divided into material handling, general assembly, painting, inspection, and welding. End users included in the report are automotive, electrical, electronics & semiconductors, rubber & plastic, and food & beverage. Based on region, the market has been analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
The global collaborative robotic systems market is dominated by key players such as ABB, FANUC INDIA Private Limited., KUKA, Universal Robots A/S., Alfa Auto. Machinery Co., Ltd, DLR, ENGEL, Hans Hundegger AG, iRobot Corporation., and OMRON ADEPT TECHNOLOGIES, INC.
- The study provides an in-depth analysis of the global collaborative robotic systems market and current & future trends to elucidate imminent investment pockets.
- Information about key drivers, restraints, opportunities, and their impact analysis on the market size has been provided.
- Porters five forces analysis illustrates the potency of buyers & suppliers that operate in the industry.
- The quantitative analysis of the global market from 2017 to 2023 has been provided to determine the market potential.
Collaborative Robotic Systems Market Key Segments:
- Material handling
- General assembly
By End User
- Electrical, electronics & semiconductors
- Rubber & plastic
- Food & beverage
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East
Key Market Players Profiled In The Report
"Note : The list of companies mentioned in the description is tentative in nature and may change after detailed analysis."
- FANUC INDIA Private Limited.
- Universal Robots A/S.
- Alfa Auto. Machinery Co., Ltd
- Hans Hundegger AG
- iRobot Corporation.
- OMRON ADEPT TECHNOL