Collagen fiber suture is a medical tool to stich the cutaneous wound and close the surgical incision. It is used to stich internal organs, skin, blood vessels, and all other tissues of the human body after surgery.
Surge in surgical procedures due to increased incidences of various chronic diseases and technological advancements in collagen fiber suture products drive the market. However, lack of proper sterilization system in healthcare organizations and unfavorable taxation policies are expected to hinder the collagen fiber sutures market growth. Opportunities in the emerging economies of Asia-Pacific and LAMEA due to availability of large patient pools provide growth prospects for the market.
The report segments the global collagen fiber suture market based on product type, application, and region. Based on product type, the market is bifurcated into monofilament and multifilament. Based on application, it is divided into cardiovascular, general, gynecological, orthopedic, ophthalmic, and other surgeries. By geography, it is analyzed across North America (U.S., Canada, and Mexico), Europe (Germany, France, UK, Italy, Spain, and rest of Europe), Asia-Pacific (Japan, China, India, Australia, South Korea, and rest of Asia-Pacific), and LAMEA (Brazil, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, and rest of LAMEA).
Key players operating in the market include Arthrex, Inc., Ethicon Inc., Stryker Corporation, Gore Medical, DSM Biomedical, DemeTECH Corporation, Mimedx Group, Inc., and Collagen Matrix, Inc.
- The study provides an in-depth analysis of the global market with current trends and future estimations to elucidate the imminent investment pockets.
- The report provides a quantitative analysis from 2016 to 2023, which is expected to enable the stakeholders to capitalize on prevailing market opportunities.
- Competitive intelligence highlights the business practices followed by leading players across various regions.
- Comprehensive analysis of all geographic regions are provided that elucidates the prevailing opportunities in these regions.
- Key market players within the market are profiled in the report and their strategies are analyzed thoroughly, which helps understand the competitive outlook of the global market.
- Extensive analysis of the market is conducted by closely following key product positioning and monitoring the top contenders within the market framework.
Collagen Fiber Suture Market Key Segments:
By Drug Type
- Cardiovascular Surgeries
- General Surgeries
- Gynecological Surgeries
- Orthopedic Surgeries
- Ophthalmic Surgeries
- Other Surgeries
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of LAMEA