Combat Management Systems Software Market Outlook – 2027
Combat management system is a computer system, which integrates the ship sensors, radars, weapons, data links, and other equipment into a single system. The combat management system provides situational awareness & intelligence to the crew and enables them to perform combat missions effectively. A combat management system comprises the central command & decision-making element of vessel combat system. The combat management system is used in combat missions for several purposes such as weapon control, coordination among units while performing combat missions, threat evaluation, situation assessment, and others. Moreover, the features of combat management system such as advanced onboard training, robust data collection, secure information network, tactical picture clarity, high reliability, and reducing workload of CMS operator, proves vital during the combat missions.
COVID-19 Scenario analysis:
- Due to COVID-19 situation, the research & development in combat management systems software has been hampered due to the declared lockdowns and government restrictions on public gatherings.
- Slowing sign in economies of several countries has been observed due to COVID-19 effect, which may limit governments investment in their defense sector. Such reduction in investment will directly affect the growth in combat management systems software market.
- Due to COVID-19, production rate of combat management systems software industries has been badly impacted due to travel restrictions.
- Combat management system software is a very large system which includes several parts either purchase from several firms or being import from several countries. Due to lockdown situation across the globe due to COVID-19, the supply chain of such parts has been badly affected. Shortage of spare parts has halted the production of combat management systems software.
- There may be considerable rise in demand in combat management system software market in near future as travel restrictions start loosen up worldwide.
Top impacting factors: market scenario analysis, trends, drivers and impact analysis
Enhanced situational awareness, anti-warfare capabilities, and increase in military spending in developing countries are the factors which drive the growth of global combat management systems software market. However, high cost associated with the implementation of communication technologies is restraining the growth of the combat management system software market. On the contrary, increased focus on military modernizations is expected to further contribute in the growth of global combat management systems software market.
Combat management system has been widely used in naval vessels due to its anti-warfare capabilities. Combat management system uses software to direct weapon sensors & weapons to destroy the incoming threat. Further, combat management systems guard aircraft carriers, destroyers, and other amphibious vessels against cruise missiles, anti-ship missiles, and other incoming threats. Therefore, due to the anti-warfare capabilities of combat management systems software, navy ships use combat management systems, and thereby driving the growth of the global combat management system software market.
Key benefits of the report:
- This study presents the analytical depiction of the combat management systems software industry along with the current trends and future estimations to determine the imminent investment pockets.
- The report presents information related to key drivers, restraints, and opportunities along with detailed analysis of global combat management systems software market share.
- The current market is quantitatively analyzed to highlight the global combat management systems software market growth scenario.
- Porter’s five forces analysis illustrates the potency of buyers & suppliers in the market.
- The report provides a detailed global combat management systems software market analysis based on competitive intensity and how the competition will take shape in coming years.
Questions answered in the combat management systems software market research report:
- Which are the leading market players active in the global combat management systems software market?
- What are the current trends that will influence the market in the next few years?
- What are the driving factors, restraints, and opportunities in the market?
- What are the projections for the future that would help in taking further strategic steps?
Combat Management Systems Software Market Report Highlights
Key Market Players
Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL), Tata Advanced Systems Limited, BAE Systems., Saab AB, KONGSBERG, Elbit Systems Ltd., Raytheon Technologies Corporation, Northrop Grumman Corporation., Leonardo S.p.A., Thales Group, Lockheed Martin Corporation.