Combine harvesters in India are majorly used to harvest grains and cereals when compared to other crop types in the country. Farmers prefer self-propelled combine harvesters over the tractor-mounted harvesters due to high efficiency. The market for combine harvesters in India is dominated by self-propelled combine harvesters. In addition, the combine harvester is a multipurpose machine that is utilized to harvest a variety of grain crops efficiently. It is generally characterized as having large tires with deep, open treads, and a flexible suspension.
COVID-19 scenario analysis:
- COVID-19 pandemic has shut-down the production of various products in the combine harvesters market, owing to the prolonged lockdown in major countries. This has hampered the growth of the combine harvesters market significantly from last few months, and is likely to continue during 2020.
- COVID-19 has already affected the sales of equipment and machinery in the first quarter of 2020, and is likely to cause a negative impact on the market growth during the year.
- The major demand for equipment and machinery was previously noticed from giant manufacturing countries, including the U.S., Germany, Italy, the UK, and China, which are badly affected by the spread of coronavirus, thereby halting the demand for equipment and machinery.
- Further, potential impact of the lockdown is currently vague and financial recovery of companies is totally based on their cash reserves. Equipment and machinery companies can afford a full lockdown only for a few months, after which the players would have to modify their investment plans.
- Equipment and machinery manufacturers must focus on protecting their workforce, operations, and supply chains to respond to immediate crises and find new ways of working after COVID-19.
Top impacting factors: Market scenario analysis, trends, drivers, and impact analysis
Combine harvesters are used in the farming industry, and their high demand drives the market.
Self-propelled combine harvesters to find extensive usage across the globe
Tractor mounted/PTO controlled portion is expected to witness declining development inferable from expanding fame of self-moved consolidate gatherers. Tractor mounted join gatherers are commonly favored for little measured homestead fields (running in size from 1 to 10 sections of land). A significant advantage of tractor mounted join reapers is that ranchers can utilize tractors in other field tasks during the remainder of the years. Ranchers are inclined toward self-pushed consolidate reapers for collecting of yields due to expanding ranch sizes. This segment is evaluated to represent over 90% of the combine harvesters market by end of the estimated time frame.
Increasing cost of farm labors
The use of join collector was restricted due to the accessibility of plentiful work, low work expenses, and significant expense of machines, prior. With rustic work programs, for example, MGNREGA, the situation of consolidate gatherers in India changed. The Mahatma Gandhi National Rural Employment Guarantee Act (MGNREGA) goes past giving a social security net toward ensuring the privilege to business. With the declining work and expanding work costs, it has become more financially feasible for Indian ranchers to recruit a consolidate gatherer for cutting and whipping. The small size of homesteads is not favorable for the use of enormous hardware on it. This is a central point controlling the join collector apparatus advertise. In addition, significant expense and maintenance are predicted to fundamentally control the join reaper apparatus. Administrative bodies enforce strict standards to diminish carbon emanations from autos. Join gatherer apparatus can be altered to lessen carbon discharges from vehicles. This is assessed to drive the combine harvesters market.
Key benefits of the report:
- This study presents the analytical depiction of the combine harvesters market along with the current trends and future estimations to determine the future of the market
- The report presents information related to key drivers, restraints, and opportunities of the combine harvesters market along with detailed analysis of the market share.
- The current market is quantitatively analyzed to highlight the combine harvesters market growth scenario.
- Porter’s five forces analysis illustrates the potency of buyers & suppliers in the market.
- The report provides a detailed analysis based on competitive intensity and how the competition will take shape in coming years.
Combine Harvesters Market Report Highlights
By Product Type
By End Users
Key Market Players
Preet Group, Dasmesh Group, Class India, John Deere India Pvt. Ltd., New Hind Agro Pvt. Ltd.