The commercial fuel cards are electronic cards used for fuel payments; these are much similar to credit cards. These cards are used for various types of fuels such as gasoline, diesel, and petrol at the gas stations. The major advantage of using these cards is it makes payment easier for drivers and fleet operators.
Increase in the IoT applications and technological advancements that quicken business processes drive the market. In addition, innovations in payment systems and fuel card products offerings further fuel market growth. However, card security related issues impede the market. The emergence of contactless payments methods make way for market development.
The global commercial fuel cards market is segmented on the basis of type, end user, and region. Based on type, the market is divided into magnetic, optical, and chip. The end-user segment includes fleet-operators and others. Based on the region, the market is analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
Key players profiled in the report include Texaco, Inc, European Diesel Card Ltd, FleetOne, L.L.C., BP p.l.c., Exxon Mobil Corporation, Keyfuels, euroShell, Allstar Business Solutions, and UK Fuels Limited.
Key Benefits :
- The study provides an in-depth analysis of the global commercial fuel cards market and current & future trends to elucidate the investment pockets.
- Information about the key drivers, restrains, and opportunities is provided.
- Porters Five Forces analysis illustrates the potency of buyers and suppliers operating in the industry.
- The quantitative analysis of the global market from 2016 to 2023 is provided to determine the market potential.
Commercial Fuel Cards Market Key Segments:
By End User
- Fleet Operators
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East
Key Market Players Profiled In The Report
- Texaco, Inc
- European Diesel Card Ltd
- FleetOne, L.L.C.
- BP p.l.c.
- Exxon Mobil Corporation
- Allstar Business Solutions
- UK Fuels Limited