Commercial Touch Display Market Outlook – 2030
Commercial touch display namely LCD or OLED with both input and output devices are normally layered on the top of an electronic visual display of an information processing system. These touch displays are an innovative and interactive form of digital signage, which can be used with just the touch of a finger. There are basically two types of commercial touchscreen technology: PCAP and Infrared. With a high level of accuracy and quick response time, the touch displays can work with edge-to-edge glass on displays. The commercial touch screens are built to be used for various applications in public area and offer specific features for their environment.
The global commercial touch display market is segmented on the basis of product, touch technology, resolution, application, end use, and region. Based on product, the market is divided into monitors, signage displays, POS terminals, open frame touchscreen displays, and medical displays. In terms of touch technology, the market is categorized into resistive, capacitive, surface acoustic wave, and infrared.
On the basis of resolution, the market is divided into HD, FHD, and 4K. In terms of application, the market is bifurcated into indoor and outdoor. Based on end use, the market is segregated into retail/hospitality, BFSI, corporate, transportation, healthcare, education, sports & entertainment. Geographically, the market is analyzed across several regions such as North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Latin America, Middle East & Africa (LAMEA).
Top Impacting Factors
Rapid adoption of technologically advanced, energy-efficient, attractive, and high-end specification display products, adoption of touchscreen displays in retail, hospitality, healthcare and transportation industry and rising adoption of immersive and highly interactive display technologies are the key factors driving the growth of the commercial touch display market share. However, adverse impact of COVID- 19 on electronics market hampers market expansion. Furthermore, integration of artificial intelligence in touchscreen display devices is creating lucrative opportunities for commercial touch display market.
New Product Launches to Flourish the Market
The launches of new products that contain improved capabilities have been launched by leading market players of the commercial touch display market. They have taken necessary steps to improve display of devices and overall functionality as well.
LG Electronics Launched the new transparent OLED display in 2020, with touch screen technology for digital signage. The OLED touch display uses projected capacitive film technology on its touchscreen, which provides greater transparency as compared to the conventional transparent LCD displays.
Electronics collaborated with the Stanford University in 2020, Samsung to develop the industry-leading 10,000 pixels per inch (PPI) OLED display. It is ideal for virtual reality (VR) and augmented reality (AR) that helps in creating the virtual flawless image.
Surge in Usage of Commercial Touch Display in Several Applications
Commercial touch displays are widely used in various industries such as retail/hospitality, BFSI, corporate, transportation, sports & entertainment, healthcare, and education. Touchscreen display products such as kiosks, signage boards and monitors are witnessing increased demand driven by the reduction in the prices of displays and touchscreen panels. Also, the introduction of gesture sensing and infrared touchscreen is also driving the market growth.
In addition, the integration of Artificial Intelligence (AI) in commercial touch displays is creating a huge demand for these displays. Increased panel size and resolution and resolution have improved the overall performance of these displays and offer enhanced view. These advancements are expected to increase the demand for touch screen displays.
Key Benefits of the Report
- This study presents an analytical depiction of the global commercial touch display market forecast along with the current trends and future estimations to determine the imminent investment pockets.
- The report presents information related to key drivers, restraints, and opportunities along with detailed analysis of the commercial touch display market share.
- The current market is quantitatively analyzed to highlight the commercial touch display market growth scenario.
- Porter’s five forces analysis illustrates the potency of buyers & suppliers in the market.
- The report provides a detailed global commercial touch display market analysis based on competitive intensity and how the competition will take shape in the coming years.
COVID-19 Scenario Analysis
- COVID-19 has impacted the commercial touch display market. Lockdown in China led to the shortage of various parts used in automobiles as most of the spare parts are procured from the country.
- The post COVID 19 commercial touch display market size is expected to witness positive growth with an increasing number of companies focusing on adopting the work-from-home option in the middle of the COVID-19 outbreak, there has been a sudden spike in demand for laptops, PC monitors, and tablets.
- Thus, the demand for OLED display panels for laptops and tablets is high, which is boosting the revenue stream of display manufacturers. Due to its positive growth in 2020, it would surpass the estimates of pre-COVID-19.
Questions Answered in the Commercial Touch Display Market Research Report
- What are the leading market players active in commercial touch display market?
- What would be the detailed impact of COVID-19 on the commercial touch display market size?
- How the current commercial touch display market trends that will influence the industry in the next few years?
- What are the driving factors, restraints, and opportunities in the market?
- What are the projections for the future that would help in taking further strategic steps?
Commercial Touch Display Market Report Highlights
By Touch Technology
By End Use
Key Market Players
Samsung Electronics, Leyard Optoelectronics, Innolux Corporation, AU Optronics, LG Electronics, NEC Display Solutions, Planar, BOE Technology, Sharp Corporation, Panasonic Corporation