The compact wheel loader is a type of earth-moving machine that consists a tractor and a bucket mounted on the front of the tractor. The attached bucket is used to collect stray material from the ground which could be dirt, sand, or gravel. The compact loaders are classified based on to their gross power, with the majority of compact wheel loaders having a maximum gross power of less than 100 horse power. Wheel loaders are used in industries for loading, unloading, earth-moving, and occasionally excavation. The compact wheel loaders market demand is expected to grow significantly due to the expansion of small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) and the construction industry.
COVID-19 Impact Analysis
- The COVID-19 outbreak has widely disrupted the automotive industry. It has resulted in the shutdown of manufacturing facilities and decline the sales volume. Furthermore, it has halted global activities such as construction, mining, agriculture. All these activities have adversely impacted the growth of the compact wheel loaders market. The budget allocation for R&D is likely to be reduced, hampering the innovation of automotive compact wheel loaders. Companies on other hand are taking precautionary measures to combat the adverse effects of the outbreak.
Top Impacting Factors
Expansion of the construction industry, rise in agriculture sector, and surge in adoption of new technology across several regions drives the growth of the global compact wheel loaders market.
Rise in rentals of wheel loaders equipment hinders the growth of the global compact wheel loaders market.
Surge in industrialization and modernization provides lucrative opportunities for the global compact wheel loaders market.
Introduction of Pure Electric Loaders
- Wheel loaders are commonly used in earthmoving projects such as roads, buildings, ports, and mines. Increase in air pollution and oil scarcity, traditional diesel-powered loaders have developed rapidly due to their low emissions, high energy consumption, and low operating efficiency. Electric-powered drive technology is an efficient energy-saving and emission reduction technology that is the best alternative for traditional loaders. Electric construction vehicles use high-efficiency motors as power units, which can significantly reduce energy consumption. Loaders can be classified into three types of electric vehicles based on their energy sources, namely hybrid electric loaders, electric battery loaders, and fuel cell loaders. Pure electric loaders are comprised of battery and fuel cell loaders. Most of the research is concentrated on hybrid chargers. The hybrid power system however continues to fucus on the engine as a power source, and the concerns of fuel consumption and polluting emissions have not been resolved. Pure electric technology has a wide range of energy sources, less pollution, low noise, and high efficiency; it is the first choice for energy conservation and emission reduction. The introduction of pure electric loaders is anticipated to experience growth, directly benefiting the global automotive industry growth.
Key Benefits of the Report:
- This study presents the analytical depiction of the compact wheel loaders industry along with the current trends and future estimations to determine the imminent investment pockets.
- The report presents information related to key drivers, restraints, and opportunities along with challenges of compact wheel loaders market.
- The current market is quantitatively analyzed to highlight the growth scenario of the compact wheel loaders market.
- The report provides a detailed compact wheel loaders market analysis based on competitive intensity and the competition that will take shape in coming years.
Questions Answered in the Compact Wheel Loaders Market Research Report:
- Who are the leading market players active in the compact wheel loaders market?
- What would be the detailed impact of COVID-19 on the market?
- What are the current trends that would influence the market in the next few years?
- What are the driving factors, restraints, and opportunities in the compact wheel loaders market?
- What are the future projections that would help in taking further strategic steps?
Compact Wheel Loaders Market Report Highlights
By Operating Weight
Key Market Players
Hitachi Machinery, Caterpillar, Doosan Bobcat, Case, Yanmar, Komatsu, Deere, JCB, Kubota, Volvo