Compaction is the act of applying pressure or weight and compressing the material beneath the ground surface, which creates stress. This act is done by using compaction equipment, a machine that is used to eliminate air from the soil and achieve high density. Rollers especially wheeled rollers, are mostly used as a compaction equipment. The weight of the compaction can be increased by filling sand or water ballast in the hollow cylinder.
The rise in construction in smart cities, also the increase in transport construction acts as a major driver for the market. Also, the rapid urbanization fuels the demand for compaction equipment market as it gives rise to a large number of demolition sites and new construction sites. However, the high cost of installation and maintenance and the huge storage space restrain the market. Besides, the growth in trend of the equipment rental business creates huge future opportunities.
The market is segmented on the basis of product, application, and geography. On the basis of product, the market is divided into compaction rollers, jumping jacks/rammers, pavers, plate compactors, and scrapers. Based on application, the market is classified into roads, dams, and airports. By geography, it is analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
The key players operating in the market includes Caterpillar, Atlas Copco AB, Hitachi Construction Machinery Co., Ltd., J C Bamford Excavators Ltd., AB Volvo, AMMANN GROUP, ALTRAD Belle, BOMAG GmbH, CNH Industrial America LLC., and Deere & Company.
- Porters Five Forces model helps analyze the potential of buyers & suppliers, and the competitive sketch of the market, which is expected to guide the market players to develop strategies accordingly.
- It outlines the current trends and future scenario of the market from 2016 to 2023 to understand the prevailing opportunities and the investment pockets.
- This report provides an in-depth analysis of the compaction equipment market to identify the potential investment pockets.
- The key drivers, restrains, and opportunities are provided in the report.
Global Compaction Equipment Market Key Segments:
- Compaction Rollers
- Jumping Jacks/Rammers
- Plate Compactors
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East
- Atlas Copco AB
- Hitachi Construction Machinery Co., Ltd.
- J C Bamford Excavators Ltd.
- AB Volvo
- AMMANN GROUP
- ALTRAD Belle
- BOMAG GmbH
- CNH Industrial America LLC.
- Deere & Company