Complexion analysis system captures visual data with the help of multispectral imaging, which is used to examine the skin. It helps in understanding the effects of various factors on the skin health. In addition, it quantifies the pore size, UV spots, and skin pigmentation. The system further helps in understanding the natural process of ageing. Complexion analysis system offers multiple advantages such as accurate evaluation of skin tone & pigment variations and creating multiple facial views & archives assessment reports with notes. It records, measures, and examine fine lines, wrinkles, and skin damage and shows clear images with color variations that exhibit texture.
COVID-19 Impact Analysis
- COVID-19 pandemic has led to halt in production of various products in the complexion analysis system industry attributed to the implementation of lockdown in countries worldwide. This has hampered the growth of complexion analysis system market in 2020.
- COVID-19 has already affected the sales of complexion analysis system in the second and third quarter of 2020; however, is anticipated to revive in 2021.
- The major demand for complexion analysis system was previously noticed from countries including the U.S., Germany, Italy, and the UK, which are negatively affected by the spread of the corona virus, thereby declining the demand for complexion analysis system.
- Further, potential impact of the lockdown is currently vague and financial recovery of companies is totally based on its cash reserves. Complexion analysis system manufacturers can afford a full lockdown only for a few months, after which the players have to modify their investment plans. For instance, various players in the market halted their production activities for several weeks to reduce the expenses. On the contrary, few players adopted employee lay-offs to sustain during the COVID-19 health crisis
- Complexion analysis system manufacturers are expected to focus on protecting their workforce, operations, and supply chains to respond toward immediate crises and find new ways of working after COVID-19. For instance, provision of sanitizers, maintaining social distancing, as well as ensuring the vaccination of every employee in companies can assist in promoting the health & safety of the workforce.
Top Impacting Factors
Rise in demand for skin enhancement acts as a major boosting the growth of the global complexion analysis system market. In addition, increase in awareness among consumers about their physical appearance and anti-ageing techniques is driving the market for complexion analysis system. Furthermore, introduction of technologically advanced products such as Visia by Canfield Scientific have certainly improved the performance of complexion analysis systems, which attracts a customer base, thereby contributing toward the growth of the market. Visia can distinguish amongst pores and skin spots using size and definition. When groups of pores are viewed using the analysis, it can indicate oily and breakout-prone skin. An accurate assessment of skin texture provides sufficient information about whether exfoliation treatment is required. Increase in medical SPAs offering treatments to fashion industry as well as film and television industries is the key driving factor of the global market.
- Newly launched 7th version VISIA by Canfield Scientific, which improved the consultation regarding aesthetics and skin care. It has specially designed modules, which move around the object in rotational motion and simplifies the imaging process and gives excellent results.
- Updated software of VISIA provides faster result by classifying the skin type and facial features. Its reproducible facial photos are helpful for consultation. VISIA’s user-friendly interface plays a significant role in its success.
- In Japan, significant growth has been observed at the counters where VISIA was employed.
Key Benefits of the Report
- This study presents the analytical depiction of the complex analysis systems industry along with the current trends and future estimations to determine the imminent investment pockets.
- The report presents information related to key drivers, restraints, and opportunities along with detailed analysis of the complex analysis systems market share.
- The current market is quantitatively analyzed to highlight the market growth scenario.
- Porter’s five forces analysis illustrates the potency of buyers & suppliers in the market.
- The report provides a detailed market analysis depending on competitive intensity and how the competition will take shape in coming years.
Complexion Analysis System market by Type Report Highlights
By End users
Key Market Players
MyChelle, NeoDerma Medical, Elevare MD, Advanced Dermatology Care, HS Design, Inc., Information System Laboratory, Canfield Scientific, Inc.