Composite doors and windows are widely used in a number of construction applications due to their improved energy efficiency. Composite doors and windows are great insulators, allowing the end users to save energy. For composite doors and windows, glass fiber is the most used reinforcement material. Continuous filaments of fiber are dissolve with plastic polymer by the pultrusion process to generate a high-performance bond in fiberglass reinforced plastics (FRP) composite doors and windows. Composite doors and windows, particularly FRP doors and windows, are relatively capital-intensive. Its production necessitates a large investment in equipment. New technologies must be developed to make low-cost glass fibers and composite doors and windows to commercialize the end goods. The development of low-cost composite doors and windows would allow them to be used in a variety of applications where cost is a major consideration.
COVID-19 Impact analysis
The market has been under pressure as a result of the COVID-19 pandemic, which has limited the construction of housing and building projects as composite doors and windows are widely used in a number of construction applications, it has impacted composite doors and windows market.
The lockdown restrictions have forced manufacturers to stop manufacturing composite doors and windows, which has impacted purchasing of composite doors and windows, resulting in a drop in the overall global market.
Top Impacting Factors
The market is expected to expand due to advantages such as enhanced features and properties over classic windows and doors. Industry expansion is expected to be fueled by an increase in construction and industrialization activity around the world. The surge in demand for fiber-reinforced plastic windows and doors in a variety of applications, including residential, commercial, and industrial, is expected to propel the global composite window and door industry growth during the forthcoming years. Another factor expected to drive industry growth in the near future is the rise in demand for Wood Plastic Composites (WPC) and Fiberglass Reinforced Plastics (FRP) windows and doors in buildings and constructions, owing to their superior qualities such as corrosion resistance and light temperature resistance. The industry's expansion is expected to be hampered by high production costs for composite windows and doors. The availability of lower-cost, similarly capable competitors in the business is expected to limit the growth of the industry. The global composite window and door industry's expansion is expected to be slowed in the coming years due to high processing and manufacturing costs.
Dortek has introduced a new hospital door to its line of medical doors. The company manufactures a line of seamless GRP doors that are specifically intended to suit the strict requirements of high-hygiene regions in hospitals.
Special-Lite, Inc. is a company that specializes in lighting. The firm introduced the BasiX door, which has many of the same qualities as the Special-Lite SL-20 sandstone-textured FRP flush door but has a shorter lead time and a lower price. BasiX doors are lightweight and chemical and corrosion resistant. This product door fits into any existing frame, making it easier for the company to replace the product with existing doors.
Key Benefits of the Report
- This study presents the analytical depiction of the composite doors & windows industry along with the current trends and future estimations to determine the imminent investment pockets.
- The report presents information related to key drivers, restraints, and opportunities along with detailed analysis of the Composite doors & windows market share.
- The current market is quantitatively analyzed to highlight the composite doors & windows market growth scenario.
- Porter’s five forces analysis illustrates the potency of buyers & suppliers in the market.
- The report provides a detailed Composite doors & windows market analysis based on competitive intensity and how the competition will take shape in coming years
Questions answered in the composite doors & windows Report
- Who are the leading market players active in the composite doors & windows market?
- What current trends will influence the market in the next few years?
- What are the driving factors, restraints, and opportunities in the market?
- What future projections would help in taking further strategic steps?
Composite Doors & Windows Market Report Highlights
By Resin Type
By End use Industry
Key Market Players
ECOSTE Wood Polymer (India), Special-Lite Inc.(U.S.), Dortek Ltd (U.K.), Wood Plastic Composites., The Pella Corporation (U.S.), Fiber Tech Pvt. Ltd.,, Andersen Corporation (U.S.), Vello Nordic AS (Norway), Hardy Smith Group (India), Curries Assa Abloy Group