Compound camphor ointment is an analgesic, which is used for temporarily relieving pain and itching. The ointment is used in treatment of fungal infections of cold sores, toenails, warts, hemorrhoids, and osteoarthritis. In addition, it is used to treat burns and heart disease symptoms such as chest congestion.
Inactive and sedentary lifestyle results in increased incidence of body pain, which fuels the demand for camphor ointments to relieving pain, swelling muscle relaxant & itching, and chest congestion, thereby driving the market growth. In addition, rise in disposable income and increase in awareness of preventive healthcare among population are anticipated to boost the market growth. However, overdose accidents and government regulations related to safety and efficacy of the compound camphor ointment hinder the market growth. Ongoing R&D activities related to compound camphor ointment are anticipated to present new opportunities for the market growth.
The market is segmented on the basis of application, formulation, and geography. Based on the application, the market is categorized into pain relief, anti-itching, fungal infection, and others. By formulation, it is classified into internal use and topical use. The geographical breakdown of each of the aforesaid segment is covered for North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
- The study provides an in-depth analysis of the global compound camphor ointment market with current trends and future estimations to elucidate the investment pockets.
- Comprehensive analysis of factors that drive and restrict the growth of the market is provided.
- The report provides a quantitative analysis to help the stakeholders to capitalize on prevailing market opportunities.
- Extensive analysis of different segments facilitates to understand various products of the market.
- Key players are profiled and their strategies are analyzed thoroughly, which predict the competitive outlook of the market.
Compound Camphor Ointment Market Key Segment:
- Pain Relief
- Fungal Infection
- Internal Use
- Topical Use
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East
List of players profiled in the report
- DLC Laboratories, Inc.
- Vi-Jon Laboratories
- Greenbrier International, Inc.
- GHC Group, LLC
- World Perfumes, Inc.
- Caribe Natural, Llc
- Delon Laboratories Ltd.
- Indiana Botanic Gardens
- Amrutanjan Health Care Limited
- China Resources Sanjiu Medical & Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd.