Compression therapy involves wearing socks, stockings, or elastic garments intended to contain & support veins to increase blood circulation in legs. It is used for treatment of leg swelling and discomfort and provides improved circulation for restoration of normal leg function. The compression stockings enable reduction of vein cavity and decreases venous pressure thereby preventing venous stasis and impairment of venous walks.
Increase in adoption of preventive and rehabilitative care for management of venous diseases and conditions drive the market. Moreover, surge in prevalence of target diseases such as lymphedema, DVT, and varicose veins and growth in number of sclerotherapy-related surgical procedures are projected to fuel the market growth. However, alternative treatments and lack of awareness regarding compression therapies in population obstruct the growth of the market.
The global compression therapy market is segmented based on technique, product, application, and geography. By technique, it is bifurcated into static compression therapy and dynamic compression therapy. By product, the market is categorized into compression garments, compression pumps, and compression braces. Compression garments are further separated into compression stockings, compression bandages & wraps, and other compression garments. By application, it is divided into orthopedics, musculoskeletal & spine, neurology, cardiology & vascular, skin & integumentary, and others. By geography, it is analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and LAMEA. These regions are further analyzed across the globe at country level to determine the market size and forecast for each segment and sub-segment.
Comprehensive competitive analysis and profiles of major market players such as, 3M Company, Medtronic PLC, Bio Compression Systems, Inc., BSN Medical, Medi GmbH & Co. Kg, Paul Hartmann AG, Smith & Nephew PLC., Cardinal Health, Inc., Sigvaris, and Sanyleg S.R.L., are provided in the report.
- The study provides an in-depth analysis of the market along with current trends and future estimations to elucidate the imminent investment pockets.
- Extensive analysis of the market is conducted by following key technique positioning and monitoring the top competitors within the market framework
- It offers a quantitative analysis from 2017 to 2023 to enable the stakeholders to capitalize on the prevailing market opportunities.
- Comprehensive analysis of all geographical regions is provided to determine the prevailing opportunities.
- Key players are profiled and their strategies are analyzed thoroughly to understand the competitive outlook of the global market.
Compression Therapy Market Key Segments:
- Static Compression Therapy
- Dynamic Compression Therapy
- Compression Garments
- Compression Stockings
- Compression Bandages & Wraps
- Other Compression Garments
- Compression Pumps
- Compression Braces
- Varicose Vein Treatment
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Treatment
- Lymphedema Treatment
- Leg Ulcer Treatment
- Other Applications
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of LAMEA