Concrete and its binding material cement are essentials for the success of construction projects. The rising need for pre-fabricated construction will augment the growth of the global concrete and cement market to ensure the integrity of building infrastructures. Varieties of cement are available suited for varying requirements of construction projects. The concrete and cement market has an extensive application in the construction industry for various activities such as transport infrastructure, residential, and commercial infrastructure.
Major factors that trigger the growth of the global concrete and cement market include increasing rate of population and urbanization, which augments the number of residential construction projects. Increasing government investments in road constructions and re-development is also expected to fuel the global concrete and cement market during the forecast period. The booming commercial sector is expected to offer profitable growth opportunities for the global concrete and cement market during the forecast period. However, the market is expected to witness restraints in the growth due to the less ductility of concrete and the presence of soluble salts in concrete, which can cause efflorescence.
The global concrete and cement market is segmented on the basis of product type, end-user industry, and geography. On the basis of product type it is classified into rapid hardening cement, low heat cement, white cement, hydrophobic cement, and others (colored cement and Portland pozzolana cement). Based on end-user industry it is segmented into transport, residential, and commercial. Geographically, the global concrete and cement market has been analyzed across North America, Asia-Pacific, Europe, and LAMEA.
The key players that operate in the global concrete and cement industry are Anhui Conch Cement, CNBM, Heidelberg Cement, LafargeHolcim, Birla Cement, Cemex, JK Cement, Ramco Cement, Prism Cement, and Huaxin.
- The study provides an in-depth analysis of the global concrete and cement industry and current & future trends to elucidate imminent investment pockets.
- Information about key drivers, restraints, opportunities, and their impact analysis on the market has been provided.
- Porters five forces analysis illustrates the potency of buyers & suppliers that operate in the industry.
- The quantitative analysis of the global concrete and cement market from 2017 to 2023 has been provided to determine the market potential.
Concrete And Cement Market Key Segments:
By Product Type
- Rapid Hardening Cement
- Low Heat Cement, White Cement
- Hydrophobic Cement
- Others (Colored Cement, Portland Pozzolana Cement)
By End-User Industry
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East
Key Market Players
- Anhui Conch Cement
- Birla Cement
- Heidelberg Cement
- JK Cement
- Prism Cement
- Ramco Cement