Concrete bonding agent is a material formulated for bonding new concrete/plaster with an old one. It needs to be applied onto the pre-existing concrete to ensure successful adherence of the fresh concrete over it. This is required because cement within a concrete mix is without any natural bonding agents. Thus, when a fresh concrete is added on an old mature layer of concrete, the two wont join together and act as separate layers until concrete bonding agent is added between them. The main use of this material is in repairing, flooring, decorative applications, and others.
Growth in need of repairing old constructions as it is broadly used for repair and restoration applications. Also, different country governments invest huge for mending and re-establishing an existing structure rather than demolishing & building a new one. Apart from that, increase in compatibility of concrete bonding agents with Portland and other hydraulic cements is expected to boost the growth of the global concrete bonding agents market during the forecast period. Growth in urbanization coupled with rise in disposable incomes of the population has increased luxurious residential and commercial structures, which drives the growth of the Asia-Pacific concrete bonding agents market. However, poor and inadequate workmanship along with lesser awareness for choice of repairing substances majorly restrain the growth of the market.
The report segments the concrete bonding agents market on the basis of agent, end user industry, and geography. Based on agent, the market is divided into cementitious latex based agents and epoxy based agents. On the basis of end-user industry, the concrete bonding agents market is segmented into building & construction, road & infrastructure, utility industries, and others. By geography, it is analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
Comprehensive competitive analysis and profiles of major market players provided in the report are:
- BASF SE
- Fosroc International Ltd.
- GCP Applied Technologies, Inc.
- Mapei S.P.A.
- QUIKRETE Companies
- Saint-Gobain Weber S.A.
- Sika AG
- The Dow Chemical Company
- The Euclid Chemical Company
- This report provides an extensive analysis of the current trends and emerging estimations & dynamics of the global concrete bonding agents market.
- Comprehensive analysis of factors that drive and restrict the growth of the market is provided.
- Detailed analysis of the industry based on the agent and end user industry help understand the trending agent and potential end user industry.
- Porters Five Forces analysis highlights the potency of buyers and suppliers to enable stakeholders to make profit-oriented business decisions and strengthen their supplierbuyer network.
- Extensive analysis of the market is conducted by following key product positioning and monitoring of top players within the market framework.
Concrete Bonding Agent Market Key Segments:
- Cementitious Latex Based Agents
- Epoxy Based Agents
By End-User Industry
- Building & Construction
- Road & Infrastructure
- Utility Industries
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- South Africa
- Rest of LAMEA