Conductive Adhesive Market Analysis :
Conductive adhesive is a material that permit the progression of power along with adhesion and can also be called as cold solder. These adhesives are fundamentally used for electrical conductivity and simple fix through grip or holding. Various types of conductive adhesives are available in the market, such as silicone, epoxy, acrylate, and polyurethane. Among all, epoxy has the shortest and easiest production, which garners high share in the global conductive adhesive market along with wide range of applications.
COVID-19 impact analysis
The emergence of COVID-19 has restricted the growth of this market to notable extent, except in the healthcare sector. This can be highly credible to active nature of healthcare sector to deal with pandemic situation and resulting usage of conductive adhesive in several healthcare applications. On the other hand, several other industries have become non-operational for a definite period in 2020 to prevent the spread of the virus, which has created wide supply–demand gap, thereby negatively impacting the market growth, globally.
Drivers of global conductive adhesive market
The development of the IoT industry is expected to fuel the growth of the global conductive adhesive market. In addition, the growth of the global market is anticipated to be driven by the fast development of electronic industry and appropriation of computerization and mechanization arrangements across differing industry verticals, which majorly include automotive, aviation, general assembling, human services, and chemical & pharmaceutical.
Conductive adhesive consists of conductive components, which include silver, graphite, nickel, copper, and therefore are preferred over conventional soldering method. Conductive adhesives provide fine pitch printing and enhanced flexibility, which have led to their increased adoption in the consumer electronics industry. Thus, surge in penetration of consumer electronics devices such as smartphone, laptops, cameras, tablets, and other devices is boosting the demand for conductive adhesives. Moreover, trending electronics concepts such as flexible printed circuit boards, LCD connections, and bonding antenna structure are expected to offer potential growth opportunities for the expansion of the global conductive adhesive market.
Key benefits of the report
- This study presents the analytical depiction of the global conductive adhesive market along with the current trends and future estimations to determine the imminent investment pockets.
- The report presents information related to key drivers, restraints, and opportunities along with detailed analysis of the global conductive adhesive market share.
- The current market is quantitatively analyzed to highlight the global conductive adhesive market growth scenario.
- Porter’s five forces analysis illustrates the potency of buyers & suppliers in the market.
- The report provides a detailed market analysis depending on competitive intensity and how the competition will take shape in coming years.
Questions answered in the conductive adhesive market research report:
- Which are the leading market players active in the global conductive adhesive market?
- What are the current trends that will influence the market in the next few years?
- What are the driving factors, restraints, and opportunities on the market?
- What are the projections for the future that would help in taking further strategic steps?
Conductive Adhesive Market Report Highlights
By Industry Vertical
Key Market Players
Panacol-Elosol GmbH, B. Fuller Company, Aremco Products Inc, MG Chemicals, Indium Corporation, Evonik Industries, Mitsui Chemicals, 3M Company, Parker Hannifin Corp Master Bond Inc., KYOCERA Corporation