Conductive Coatings Market Overview:
Global Conductive Coatings Market was valued at $15,120 million in 2016, and is expected to reach at $24,360 million by 2023, growing at a CAGR of 6.8% from 2017 to 2023. Conductive coatings are applied on an electronic-base substrate to protect it from electromagnetic radiation interference resulting in product deterioration and rendering it useless. The added advantages of easy handling and coating on surface of materials of variable size and shape make it a much widely accepted method to prevent harmful interference.
The global conductive coatings market is segmented based on material, application, and geography. Based on material, it is categorized into conductive polymers and organics, carbon nanomaterials, nanometals and related, metal compounds, metals, and conventional carbon. According to applications, it is classified into ESD/antistatic coatings, EMI/RFI coatings, solid state lighting, displays, photovoltaic cells, fuel cells, capacitors and supercapacitors, and batteries. Geographically, it is analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
Conductive Coatings Market Segmentation
Top Investment Pocket
The EMI/RFI coatings application is anticipated to be the top investment pocket, owing to rise in demand for electronics from the huge volume of population in Asia-Pacific. In addition, short service life resulting in periodic replacement cycles and dropping prices of electronics devices makes it an attractive strategy to enter into the market. Moreover, the photovoltaic cells application is anticipated to be the second alternative of market players due to the growth in demand for use in achieving shielding effect from unwanted electromagnetic interference, thus enhancing the conductivity of the cells.
Top Investment Pockets, By Application
Brazil is an active market for conductive coatings in LAMEA. It is a developing economy with abundant raw materials, development of ports to ease out transportation, and increase in number of educated population, which make it an ideal location for new entrants. Companies are establishing manufacturing bases to target an established customer base and expand their market share.
Brazil Conductive Coatings Market, 2015-2023 ($Million)
Key players operating in the conductive coatings market include PPG Industries Inc., Henkel, Akzonobel N. V., Axalta Coating Systems, 3M Company, Dai Nippon Printing, Abrisa Technologies, Acree Technologies Inc., Carclo PLC., and Cima Nanotech.
The other key players in the conductive coatings market (not included in the report) are Clearjet, Gentex Corp., Hitachi Chemical Co. Ltd., Inktec, Intlvac Thin Film Corp., Jtouch Corp., and JX Nippon Mining & Metals Corp.
- This report provides a detailed study of conductive coatings market trends and forecast from 2017 to 2023, which assist to identify the prevailing market opportunities
- In-depth coverage of the global market, including drivers, restraints, and opportunities, helps professionals to understand the market behavior in a better way.
- This study further includes market share analysis in terms of resin, product, and end user globally.
- Detailed study of the strategies of key leaders, partnerships, and acquisitions in the market is provided.
- Porters Five Forces analysis examines the competitive structure of the market and assists the strategists in better decision-making.
Conductive Coatings Market Key Segments:
- Conductive Polymers and Organics
- Carbon Nanomaterials
- Nanometals and Related
- Metal Compounds
- Metals and Conventional Carbon
- ESD/Antistatic Coatings
- EMI/RFI Coatings
- Solid State Lighting
- Photovoltaic Cells
- Fuel Cells
- Capacitors and Supercapacitors
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Rest of LAMEA