Conductive Plastic Compounds Market Analysis 2020-2027:
Conductive plastic compounds are mostly utilized in the assembling and gathering of electronic gadgets. They give basic security against uncontrolled static accumulation and insurance against electromagnetic obstruction. Items produced using conductive plastic mixes are recyclable, lightweight, and provide insurance against any harm in scattering of static charge of electronic applications. Conductive plastic compounds comprise conductive fillers with high level of electrical conductivity. Increase in use of electrical & electronic products in various end-use businesses is expected to boost the growth of the global conductive plastic compounds market. The physical and chemical properties of conductive plastic compounds are expected to influence filler materials innovation. Rise in awareness of conductive plastic among electronic components manufacturers is expected to boost the market growth during the forecast period.
Market scope and structure analysis
Market size available for years
Base year considered
Resin, Filler, End-use Industry, and Region
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa (MEA)
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- Rest of MEA
- BASF SE
- RTP Company
- LyondellBasell Industries
- Royal DSM
- Mexichem Specialty Compounds
- Adell Plastics
Conductive Plastic Compounds Market, by Resin
- Polyvinyl Chloride
- Engineering Plastics
- Thermoplastic Elastomers
- Others (Including High Impact Polystyrene and Polyvinylidene Fluoride)
Conductive Plastic Compounds Market, by Filler
- Carbon Black
- Carbon Fibers
- Carbon Nanotubes
- Others (Including Graphite)
Conductive Plastic Compounds Market, by End-use Industry
- Electrical & Electronics
- Medical Devices
- Building & Construction
- Industrial Machinery
- Others (Including Petrochemicals and Mining)
COVID-19 scenario analysis
The outbreak of COVID-19 has disrupted the global economy by halting the operations of industries. Governments across various countries have introduced the stay home policy, which restrain the customers to go out for shopping. Moreover, the supply chain disruption and lack of manpower have negatively impacted the growth of the global market. The lockdown has caused various food & beverages industries to suspend their operations due to low demand. This is further anticipated to reduce the demand for the packaging industry, thereby decreasing the demand for conductive plastics.
Market scenario analysis
High utilization of conductive plastic compounds in the electrical and gadgets division is anticipated to drive the conductive plastic compounds market growth. The global conductive plastic compounds market has witnessed significant development lately, due to rise in awareness about filler material innovation and application among electronic and electric part. In addition, increase in trend of miniaturizing is boosting the requirement for electrical and electro parts, particularly in gadgets, electrical designing, and car building. Innovative programs among compound makers and increase in R&D activities on filler materials among establishments and colleges are expected to accelerate the market growth during the forecast period. Improvements in filler material technology are evaluated to change the synthetic and physical properties of conductive plastic mixes. Moreover, government activities and research programs on conductive plastic compounds are expected to augment the market growth in the near future.
Carbon nanotubes, attributable to their extraordinary electrical and heat properties, are fundamentally utilized in heat exchangers and channels in the aviation divisions and automobiles sector. Conductive plastic compounds dependent on carbon nanotubes provide unwavering quality to applications requiring electrostatic release assurance, dispersal of static charges, and effective warm administration.
The ongoing trend in the conductive plastic compounds market is the increasing utilization of these polymers in making smart materials. Smart materials are materials that have at least one property that can be fundamentally changed in a controlled manner by external stimuli, for example, stress, dampness, electric or attractive fields, light, temperature, pH, or substance mixes. Such materials are increasingly used to create counterfeit muscles and other clinical prostheses that change the shape and measurement of these polymers. The optical, mechanical, and electrical properties that are delivered utilizing these polymers are effectively alterable.
Increase in utilization of conductive plastic compounds in electrical applications is the major factor boosting the market growth in the Asia-Pacific region. The developing countries such as India and China are the leading manufacturers of plastic leading compounds. However, North America and Europe are growing significantly due rapid industrialization and expansion of electric & electronic components industry in the regions.
Key benefits of the report
- This study presents the analytical depiction of the global conductive plastic compounds industry along with the current trends and future estimations to determine the imminent investment pockets.
- The report presents information related to key drivers, restraints, and opportunities along with detailed analysis of the global conductive plastic compounds market share.
- The current market is quantitatively analyzed from 2020 to 2027 to highlight the global conductive plastic compounds market growth scenario.
- Porter’s five forces analysis illustrates the potency of buyers & suppliers in the market.
- The report provides a detailed market analysis depending on competitive intensity and how the competition will take shape in coming years.
Questions answered in the global conductive plastic compounds market research report:
- Which are the leading players active in the global conductive plastic compounds market?
- What are the current trends that will influence the market in the next few years?
- What are the driving factors, restraints, and opportunities of the market?
- What are the projections for the future that would help in taking further strategic steps?