Conductor pipe is a pipe that gives structural support for the casing strings and internal well tubing. Also known as drive pipe, conductor pipe is usually fit on petroleum wells, before performing any drilling operations. The diameter of conductor pipe is large, usually 20 to 50 feet long set into the ground to give initial stable structural foundation for oil well or borehole. Its motive is to protect superficial sands from being contaminated by drilling liquid.
Factors such as rise in consumption of oil & gas, increase in adoption of renewable energy, and rise in deep-water & ultra-deep-water projects are expected to drive the growth of the conductor pipes market. Further, increased drilling activities and growing demand from end user industries such as construction are the drivers expected to boost the growth of the global conductor pipe market. However, high raw material cost limits the market growth.
The global conductor pipes market is segmented based on type, application, end-use industry, and region. Based on type, the market is divided into 20GA, 22GA, 24GA, 26GA, 28GA, 30GA, and others. On the basis of application, it is classified into onshore and offshore. Based on end-use industry, it is segregated into oil & gas, building & construction, wastewater treatment, power generation, and others. In the oil & gas sector, conductor pipes are widely used for transportation of flammable liquid and gas hence this sector is the major end-user of the market.
Region wise, the global conductor pipes market is situated across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA. Rise in use of oil & gas conductors for onshore drilling operations in some parts of these regions is expected to offer growth to the market.
Key players operating in the global conductor pipes market analysis include EVRAZ, Hannon Hydraulics, Offshore Energy Services Inc., Titan Tubulars & Well Service, Nippon Steel Corporation, Desco International, Essar Steel, Mid-Continent Group, Edgen Murray, and TMK.
KEY BENEFITS FOR STAKEHOLDERS:
- The conductor pipes market size has been analyzed across all regions.
- Porter’s five force analysis helps to analyze the potential of buyers & suppliers and the competitive scenario of the industry.
- The report outlines the current conductor pipes market trends and future scenario of the market size from to understand the prevailing opportunities and potential investment pockets.
- Major countries in the region have been mapped according to their individual revenue contribution to the regional market.
- The key drivers, restraints, and market opportunities and their detailed impact analysis are elucidated in the study.
- The market analysis covers in-depth information of major industry participants.
Conductor Pipes Market Report Highlights
By END-USE INDUSTRY
Key Market Players
Essar Steel, Mid-Continent Group, Desco International, TMK, Titan Tubulars & Well Service, Edgen Murray, Offshore Energy Services Inc., EVRAZ, Hannon Hydraulics, Nippon Steel Corporation