A conical dryer is a machine, which is used for moisture removal. It is suited for vacuum contact drying of various humid solids with different free flowing behavior and different bulk densities. A conical dryer ensures that there is optimal energy input into the product and also the humidity and temperature distribution is uniform in the entire product area. The bulk product is effectively dried.
Conical dryer provides lump breaking, dust filter, bulk treatment and others. These features drive the market as they allows delivery of a large amount of work in less time and effectively. Also, the conical dryer does not degrade the product, which increases its demand. However, the high installation and maintenance cost restrain the market. High investments and government initiatives to encourage the manufacturing sector on a large scale in the developing regions of Asia such as India creates growth opportunities for the market.
The market is segmented on the basis of product, application, and geography. Based on product, the market is bifurcated into glass lined and stainless steel lined. On the basis of application, the market is divided into pharmaceutical industry, chemical industry, food industry, and other. By geography, it is analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
The key players operating in the market includes HEINKEL Drying and Separation Group., Hosokawa Micron B.V., Pfaudler, amixon GmbH, De Dietrich Process Systems, E.Bachiller B., S.A., 3V Tech S.p.A., Delta Costruzioni Meccaniche s.r.l., OKAWARA MFG.CO, LTD., and DIOSNA Dierks & Shne GmbH.
- Porters Five Forces model helps analyze the potential of buyers & suppliers, and the competitive sketch of the market, which is expected to guide the market players to develop strategies accordingly.
- It outlines the current trends and future scenario of the market from 2016 to 2023 to understand the prevailing opportunities and the investment pockets.
- This report provides an in-depth analysis of the market to identify the potential investment pockets.
- The key drivers, restrains, and opportunities are provided in the report.
Global Conical Dryer Market Key Segments:
- Glass Lined
- Stainless Steel Lined
- Pharmaceutical Industry
- Chemical Industry
- Food Industry
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East
- HEINKEL Drying and Separation Group.
- Hosokawa Micron B.V.
- amixon GmbH
- De Dietrich Process Systems
- E.Bachiller B., S.A.
- 3V Tech S.p.A.
- Delta Costruzioni Meccaniche s.r.l.
- OKAWARA MFG.CO, LTD.
- DIOSNA Dierks & Shne GmbH