Conjugate vaccines refer to those vaccines that contain bacterial capsule polysaccharide or the antigen attached or conjugated to a protein. This protein has a key role in enhancing the immunogenic property of the polysaccharide. These vaccines are mainly used to immunize infants and children against invasive disease caused by Hib bacteria, H. influenzae, Streptococcus pneumoniae, and Neisseria meningitidis. The increase in use of conjugate vaccines for adults, rise in number of regulatory approvals for conjugate vaccines, growth in prevalence of diseases caused by microorganisms such as Streptococcus pneumoniae and Neisseria meningitidis, and technological advancements majorly drive the growth of the market. In contrast, low accessibility to vaccines in remote areas and complex production procedure of conjugate vaccine restraint the market growth.
This report segments the market on the basis of type, disease indication, pathogen type, end user, and region. Based on type, the market is bifurcated into monovalent conjugate vaccines and multivalent conjugate vaccines. Based on disease indication, it is classified into pneumococcal, influenza, diphtheria and pertussis (DTP), meningococcal, and others. Based on pathogen type, it is categorized into bacterial conjugate vaccine, viral conjugate vaccine, and combination (viral and bacterial) conjugate vaccine. Based on the end user, the market is segmented into pediatrics and adults. By geography, it is analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
The key players of the conjugate vaccine market are Novartis AG, Neuron Biotech, Serum Institute of India, Pfizer, Inc., Sanofi Pasteur, Bharat Biotech, Biological E, GlaxoSmithKline, plc., Merck and Company, and CSL Limited.
- The study provides an in-depth analysis of the global conjugate vaccine market, with current trends and future estimations to elucidate the imminent investment pockets.
- It presents a quantitative analysis from 2016 to 2023 to enable the stakeholders to capitalize on prevailing market opportunities.
- Extensive analysis of the market by product type assists in understanding the various forms of conjugate vaccine available.
- Key players are profiled and their strategies are analyzed thoroughly, which predict the competitive outlook of the market.
Conjugate Vaccines Market Key Segmentation:
- Monovalent Conjugate Vaccines
- Multivalent Conjugate Vaccines
By Disease Indication
- Diphtheria Tetanus and Pertussis (DTP)
By Pathogen Type
- Bacterial Conjugate Vaccine
- Viral Conjugate Vaccine
- Combination (Viral and Bacterial) Conjugate Vaccine
By End User
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- South Africa
- Rest of LAMEA