Construction flooring refers to the materials used in covering the surface area or the floors. Flooring is one of the major aspects of any interior design before construction of buildingsresidential, commercial, or industrial buildings. Good quality flooring of different designs and styles act as a major foundation of a building. Epoxy flooring coating is generally preferred in office and commercial buildings as they provide proper professional look along with cost effectiveness and easy maintenance.
Rise in construction activities, rapid urbanization, and industrialization are the major factors that contribute to the growth of the construction flooring market. Moreover, flooring is considered as an investment and various styles and designs are available in the market. However, fluctuation in prices of materials used in flooring such as wood and lumber are expected to restrain the market growth. Rise in awareness regarding high quality flooring and introduction of high end flooring with new designs and styles are expected to provide lucrative opportunities in the market.
The market is segmented on the basis of product, application, and geography. Based on product, the market is divided into resilient, tiles, wooden, carpets & rugs, laminates, and others. On the basis of application, the market is classified into residential, commercial, and industrial. By geography, it is analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
The key players operating in the market include Armstrong, Mohawk, Shaw Industries Group, Inc., Mannington Mills, Tarkett Group, Collins & Aikman Floorcoverings, Gerflor, Boral Ltd., Magnolia Flooring & Co., and J&J Industries.
- Porters Five Forces model helps analyze the potential of buyers & suppliers, and the competitive sketch of the market, which is expected to guide the market players to develop strategies accordingly.
- It outlines the current trends and future scenario of the market from 2016 to 2023 to understand the prevailing opportunities and the investment pockets.
- This report provides an in-depth analysis of the construction flooring market to identify the potential investment pockets.
- The key drivers, restrains, and opportunities are provided in the report.
Construction Flooring Market Key Segments:
- Carpets & Rugs
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- South Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of LAMEA
- Shaw Industries Group, Inc.
- Mannington Mills
- Tarkett Group
- Collins & Aikman Floorcoverings
- Boral Ltd.
- Magnolia Flooring & Co.
- J&J Industries