Construction helmets are one of the most used PPE in every country. Construction is a never ending activity for every country; it will always be there whether it can be a new construction or it can be renovation. As this is an important part for a country, safety issues are always on top priority and the basic thing that comes under PPE for construction is helmet. Construction helmet is hard and protects the user’s head from hitting to dangerous objects at workplace, absorb the shock of a blow, prevent head from high temperature, and is available with many features.
COVID-19 Scenario Analysis:
Corona virus has spread all over the world and most of the countries are adopting lockdown measures to control the spread of the virus, securing public health. All business and production activities are fully shut down except the necessary one such as food and medical sector or other, leading toward economic crisis in the country. Manufacturing and production functions are stopped which has slowed down the business and inactive trade and transportation has fully disrupted the supply chain because of which companies can face big losses in near future.
Top Impacting Factors: Market Scenario Analysis, Trends, Drivers and Impact Analysis
The growth in commercial and residential buildings drives the growth of the construction sector majorly in the developing countries, which has increased the demand for construction helmets as there is huge safety concerns for workers and laborers in this industry. Head is considered to be the most vital part of human body as it is naturally covered by bone. Safety for head comes first which is the main reason behind the high demand for helmets. These helmets are hard hats protect the workers from head injury; act as first line of defense. Safety for workers and laborers working in construction sites are company’s first and foremost responsibility for which companies are providing PPE to their workers.
The global construction helmet market trends are as follows:
New product launches to flourish the market
New products that contain improved capabilities have been launched by leading market players. They have taken necessary steps to improve accuracy and overall functionality of products. Companies have manufactured comfortable construction helmets by placing ventilation slots in some models that allows body heated air to escape through the top of the hard helmet and cooler air drawn inside the helmet from the bottom.
Key Benefits of the Report:
- This study presents the analytical depiction of the global construction helmet industry along with the current trends and future estimations to determine the imminent investment pockets.
- The report presents information related to key drivers, restraints, and opportunities along with detailed analysis of the global construction helmet market share.
- The current market is quantitatively analyzed to highlight the global construction helmet market growth scenario.
- Porter’s five forces analysis illustrates the potency of buyers & suppliers in the market.
- The report provides a detailed global construction helmet market analysis based on competitive intensity and how the competition will take shape in the coming years.
Questions Answered in the Construction helmet Market Research Report:
- What are the leading market players active in the construction helmet market?
- What the current trends will influence the market in the next few years?
- What are the driving factors, restraints, and opportunities in the market?
- What future projections would help in taking further strategic steps?
Construction Helmet Market Report Highlights
By Industry Vertical
Key Market Players
JSP, 3M, Deltaplus, Polison Corporation., Honeywell International Inc., uvex safety group, Qingdao Meikang Fireproof technology Co. Ltd., Scott Safety, KARAM, MSA Limited NAFFCO, Safe Dot International