The utilization of laser technology in the construction industry is becoming increasingly famous, particularly among those contractors working on larger-scale business ventures & commercial projects. The trend towards laser usage is reinforced by the way that it assists conventional manual procedures, for example, leveling, adjusting, plumbing, and squaring. Furthermore, laser technology is giving new advantages in areas, for example, excavation and pipe installation with the guarantee of further advancements to come. Construction laser includes 3D laser scanners, laser levels, rotary laser levels, laser distance meters, plumb lasers, laser detectors, and other accessories.
Technological advancement, ecofriendly nature, and high beam quality at a lower cost of ownership drives the construction laser market. The growth in the trend of green manufacturing and increase in concern over material processors regarding their product impact on environment, across various industrial sectors has led to construction laser systems becoming an attractive choice for marking and cutting applications. The emergence and evolution of laser scanning for HD surveying does high-accuracy mapping that uses laser beams to capture the complete detail of the building in a construction project.
The global construction laser market can be segmented on the basis of product type into rotary level lasers, liner laser levels, plumb lasers, pipe lasers, laser detectors, and laser level accessories & others. The global construction laser market is further classified geographically into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA and their respective countries.
Key players profiled in the report include Fortive, HEXAGON, Robert Bosch, Stanley Black & Decker, Trimble, DotProduct, FLIR Systems, Hilti, Makita, and GeoDigital.
- Porters Five Forces model helps analyze the potential of buyers & suppliers, and the competitive sketch of the market, which is expected to guide the market players to develop strategies accordingly.
- It outlines the current trends and future scenario of the market from 2016 to 2023 to understand the prevailing opportunities and the investment pockets.
- This report provides an in-depth analysis of the construction laser market to identify the potential investment pockets.
- The key drivers, restrains, and opportunities are provided in the report.
Construction Lasers Market Key Segments:
- Rotary level lasers
- Liner laser levels
- Plumb lasers
- Laser detectors
- Laser level accessories & others
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- South Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of LAMEA
- Robert Bosch
- Stanley Black & Decker
- FLIR Systems