Construction material testing equipment are used to identify defect and discontinuity in material and components. These equipment are basically used for concrete, cement, aggregate, asphalt, steel, and soils. To ensure the quality of the construction several countries across the globe introduce stringent regulations and this is projected to increase the need for construction material testing equipment, fueling market growth. In addition, the number of companies using construction material testing equipment to improve processes, reduce waste, and limit liability has increased considerably, resulting in increase in demand.
The market growth is supplemented by the stringent safety government regulations across different geographical regions owing to rise in incidence of infrastructure failures and need for extending the life of obsolete infrastructure and maintenance optimization by various industries for efficient operations and quality/safety assurance. However, high cost of equipment and lack of skilled technicians may impede the market growth. Increase in usage of advanced materials is expected to create numerous opportunities for growth.
Evolution of smart cities, rapid urbanization, and growth in infrastructural developments in developing countries are some of the factors that would contribute to the market growth.
The global construction materials testing equipment market can be segmented on the basis of product into non-destructive testing equipment, universal testing machine, servo hydraulic testing machine, hardness testing machine, and impact testing machine. Based on location, the equipment market can be bifurcated into on-site testing equipment and laboratory testing equipment. The global construction materials testing equipment market is further classified geographically into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA and their respective countries.
Key players profiled in the report include Aimil Ltd., ELE International, Controls S.p.A., Humboldt Mfg. Co., Matest S.p.A., CMT Equipments, Canopus Instruments, Applied Test Systems, OLSON INSTRUMENTS INC., Qualitest International Inc., Papworths Construction Testing Equipment, and Zwick Roell Group.
- Porters Five Forces model helps analyze the potential of buyers & suppliers, and the competitive sketch of the market, which is expected to guide the market players to develop strategies accordingly.
- It outlines the current trends and future scenario of the market from 2016 to 2023 to understand the prevailing opportunities and the investment pockets.
- This report provides an in-depth analysis of the construction materials testing equipment market to identify the potential investment pockets.
- The key drivers, restrains, and opportunities are provided in the report.
Construction Materials Testing Equipment Market Key Segments:
- Non-Destructive Testing (NDT)
- Universal Testing Machine (UTM)
- Servo Hydraulic Testing Machine (SHTM)
- Hardness Testing Machine (HTM)
- Impact Testing Machine (ITM)
- On-site testing equipment
- Laboratory testing equipment
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- South Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of LAMEA
- Aimil Ltd.
- ELE International
- Controls S.p.A.
- Humboldt Mfg. Co.
- Matest S.p.A.
- CMT Equipments
- Canopus Instruments
- Applied Test Systems
- OLSON INSTRUMENTS INC.
- Qualitest International Inc.
- Papworths Construction Testing Equipment
- Zwick Roell Group