Scaffold is a temporary structure used to support crews and materials in various activities such as construction, maintenance of buildings & bridges, and other structures. In addition, scaffolds are used to access heights. Selection of the right scaffolding involves considering the safety measures and feasibility of the structure. This problem has generated different types of scaffolding in the market.
The scaffolding rental market is driven by rapid growth in the construction industry. The construction projects in developing countries are expected to grow faster than advanced economies, which is why developing economies are expected to contribute the most to the world's construction market share. Numerous new and large projects such as the high-speed rail project in Japan and Trans-Sumatra Toll Road are expected to fuel the growth of this market. Moreover, constructions in the Middle East and Africa are also expected to contribute to the growth of this market.
The construction scaffolding rental market is segmented based on product type, application, end user, and geography. Based on product type, the market is segmented into supported scaffolding, suspended scaffolding, and mobile scaffolding. Based on application, the market has been classified into new construction, refurbishment, demolition, and industrial applications. Based on end user the market is divided into residential, infrastructure, and non-residential. Based on geography, the market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
Key players that operate in the market include Altrad Investment Authority S.A.S., Condor S.p.a., Sunbelt Rentals Inc., ULMA C y E, S. Coop., United Rentals, Inc., Apollo Scaffold Services Ltd., ASA Scaffolding Services Ltd., ASW Scaffolding Ltd., Atlantic Pacific Equipment (AT-PAC), Inc., and Brand Energy & Infrastructure Holdings, Inc.
- The report provides an in-depth analysis of the construction scaffolding rental industry to identify potential investment pockets.
- The key drivers, restraints, and opportunities along with their detailed impact analyses have been elucidated.
- Porters five forces model helps in analyzing potential buyers & suppliers and the competitive sketch of the market, which is expected to guide the market players to develop strategies accordingly.
Global Construction Scaffolding Rental Market Key Segments:
- Supported Scaffolding
- Suspended Scaffolding
- Mobile Scaffolding Others
- New Construction
- Industrial Applications
By End User
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East
Key Market Players
- Altrad Investment Authority S.A.S.
- Condor S.p.a.
- Sunbelt Rentals Inc.
- ULMA C y E, S. Coop
- United Rentals, Inc.
- Apollo Scaffold Services Ltd.
- ASA Scaffolding Services Ltd.
- ASW Scaffolding Ltd.
- Atlantic Pacific Equipment (AT-PAC), Inc.
- Brand Energy & Infrastructure Holdings, Inc.