Contact Center Applications Market Insights - 2030
A contact center also referred to as a customer interaction center or e-contact center is a focal point from which all customer interactions across different channels are administered. Their primary objective is to provide customers with efficient and effective technical support, customer service and sales assistance. The contact center usually includes one or more call centers; it also includes other types of customer contact, including emails, web chats, social media interactions, and others.
Automated contact centers are frequently incorporated into an organization's customer relationship management strategy in order to resolve customer queries faster than its competitors. In addition, contact center software allows companies to manage a large amount of inbound and outbound client communications across a wide variety of channels. This includes call center solutions, which focuses on managing and handling incoming calls based on the number calls and an associated database of handling instructions.
Impact of COVID-19 on Contact Center Applications Market:
- The outbreak of COVID-19 virus in December 2019 led to the spread of disease in majority of the countries around the globe with the World Health Organization declaring it a public health emergency. The pandemic impacted almost every sector and it is even expected to have significantly impacted the global contact center applications market.
- The businesses working on on-premises systems have moved over to cloud-based systems to achieve better continuity. The companies allowed their workforce to work remotely and are working to improve the contact center management to reprioritize and sequence the customer support based upon the nature of the complaint categorized in critical and non-critical customer complaints. The pandemic also introduced the world to a virtual agent which resolves non-critical complaints in very less time.
Top Impacting Factors: Market Scenario Analysis, Trends, Drivers, and Impact Analysis
The rise in demand for reducing faster response time of the customer and growth in need to increase the customer experience drives the growth of the contact center applications market. These technologies enable companies to improve their sensitivity by quickly adjusting to dynamic customer preferences and helping to deliver steady experiences, whereas software-based telephonic technologies provide contact centers the freedom to contact customers through their desktops, without the need for a telephonic hardware.
These factors propel the growth of automation and workforce management driving contact center application market. Cyber-attacks for stealing customer’s information and high software upgradation & maintenance cost restrain the growth of the contact center applications market. Emergence of the latest technologies like AI-based chatbots for automated call handling and reduced call answering are projected to provide lucrative opportunity in the growth of the contact center applications market.
Market Trends for Contact Center Applications Market
Large Enterprises to Hold the Majority Stake in the Market
The large enterprises have the motive to constantly adopt the new and emerging technologies in order to automate their business operations and improve their overall efficiency and productivity. This is mainly credited to sufficient budgets, presence of a large number of contact center agents to deal high call volumes, and customer agent interactions.
North America to Have the Largest Market Share
North America is expected to have the largest market share during the forecast period. The companies based in this region are stirring toward contact center solutions to cater to the growth in customer requests, resolve customer complaints, and improve feedback coming from all digital & non-digital channels in order to increase revenue and avoid losses. In addition, the governments of various countries in this region as well as the public sectors are adopting contact center applications to ensure ease and safety for residents.
Key Benefits of the Report
- This study presents analytical depiction of the contact center applications market along with the current trends and future estimations to determine the imminent investment pockets.
- The report presents information related to key drivers, restraints, and opportunities along with detailed analysis of the contact center applications market share.
- The current market is quantitatively analyzed to highlight the growth scenario of the contact center applications market.
- Porter’s five forces analysis illustrates the potency of buyers and suppliers in the contact center applications market.
Questions Answered in the Contact Center Applications Market Research Report
- Which are the leading players active in contact center applications market?
- What would be the detailed impact of COVID-19 on contact center applications market?
- What are the current trends that would influence the market in the next few years??
- What are the driving factors, restraints, and opportunities in the contact center applications market?
- What are the projections for the future that would help in taking further strategic steps?
Contact Center Applications Market Report Highlights
By Deployment model
By Enterprise Size
By Industry Verticals
Key Market Players
VCC Live, Amazon Web Services, Inc., 8X8, Inc., Avaya Inc., ALE International, Aspect Software, Unify Inc., Enghouse Interactive Inc., Altivon, Cisco Systems, Inc., Ameyo, Five9, Inc., Exotel Techcom Pvt. Ltd., Genesys, NEC Corporation, Microsoft Corp., Amtelco, Talkdesk, Inc., Avoxi, UiPath, Twilio Inc., Spok, Inc., SAP SE