A contact center is a customer interaction center that tracks contacts and collects information from customers at the time to purchase, thus managing customer contacts through various mediums such as telephone, e-mail, online live chat, fax, and letter. It is also a part of customer relationship management, and therefore helps improve customer experience with a unified suite of workforce analytics and optimization. The introduction of cloud computing in contact center fuels the growth of the market.
Increase in adoption of cloud-based contact centers and reduced and simplified maintenance process, remote access, and faster implementation of business value and flexibility are expected to drive contact center market during forecast period. However, rise in data security and privacy concern is expected to hinder the growth of the market.
The report segments the contact center market on the basis of service, solution, deployment type, application, industry, and geography. On the basis of service, it is bifurcated into managed and professional services. On the basis of solution, it is classified into agent performance optimization, interactive voice responses, automatic call distribution, dialers, reporting and analytics, computer telephony integration, and others. On the basis of deployment type, the market is divided into cloud and on-premises.
On the basis of application, it includes chat quality and monitoring, workforce optimization, data integration & recording, call routing and queuing and real-time decision making. On the basis of industry verticals, it is categorized into banking, financial services and insurance, IT & telecommunication, government, healthcare & life sciences, retail, manufacturing, media & entertainment and others. By geography, it is analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and LAMEA.
The major players profiled in the report include Cisco Systems, Inc., Oracle Corporation, Liveops, Inc., Aspect Software Inc., Five9, Inc., 3CLogic.com, NICE Systems Ltd., NewVoiceMedia, Connect First Inc., and Genesys Telecommunications Laboratories, Inc.,
- This report provides an extensive analysis of the current and emerging market trends and dynamics in the global contact center market.
- In-depth analysis is conducted by constructing market estimations for the key market segments between 2016 and 2023.
- This report entails detailed quantitative analysis of the current market and estimations through 2016-2023, which assists in identifying the prevailing market opportunities.
- Extensive analysis of the market is conducted by following key product positioning and monitoring the top competitors within the market framework
- Comprehensive analysis of all regions is provided that determines the prevailing opportunities in these geographies
Contact Center Market Key Segments:
- Managed Service
- Professional service
- Agent Performance Optimization
- Interactive Voice Responses
- Automatic Call Distribution
- Reporting and Analytics
- Computer Telephony Integration
By Deployment Type
- Chat Quality and Monitoring
- Workforce Optimization
- Data Integration and Recording
- Call Routing and Queuing
- Real-Time Decision Making
By Industry verticals
- Banking, Financial Services and Insurance
- IT & Telecommunication
- Healthcare & Life Sciences
- Media & Entertainment
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East