Content Intelligence Market Insight:
Content intelligence represents the software and systems that transform business data and content data into actionable insights for content approach and strategies with impact. It uses the artificial intelligence (AI) and machine learning technology to provide insights into content that helps business to optimize and improve their content marketing approach, and create their content more operative. Content intelligence platform required customer data including interests, demographics, preferences, former interactions with brand, and browsing performance to deliverappreciatedinsights into the type of content must be producing.Adoption of content intelligence by various industry verticals such as telecom, manufacturing, and aerospace& defense to maximize efficiency is expected to boost growth of the content intelligence market in the future.
Impact of COVID-19 on Content Intelligence Market:
• Since the COVID-19 virus outbreak in December 2019, the disease has spread to almost all countries around the globe, with the WHO declaring it a public health emergency. The global impacts of the disease are already starting to be felt, and expected to significantly affect the global content intelligence market in 2020.
• Though governments have imposed lockdowns to contain spread of the virus, government & publicunits are at halt across the globe, which can affect the content intelligence market in the short run.
• Overall, the corona virus will have a negative impact on the growth of the content intelligence market.
Top impacting factors: Market Scenario Analysis, Trends, Drivers, and Impact Analysis
Rise in demand for planning business strategy among enterprises and increase in importance to improve contents are the major factor that drive growth of the market. In addition, maximizing return and increasing productivity from content fuels growth of the market. However, deficiency of technical expertise to succeed these content intelligence software hampers the market growth. Furthermore, the potential of structural information for irrelevant content such as images, texts and documents, combined with many emerging technologies such as AI, cognitive processing and ML,is expected to provide lucrative opportunities for the global content intelligence market.
The market trends for global content intelligence market are as follows:
Asia-Pacificexpected to lead the market:
Asia-Pacific is anticipated to observer a significant growth in the market, owing to large business are accepting content intelligence solution to improve the operational proficiencyand increase productivity of their businesses process across this regions.
Key benefits of the report:
- This study presents analytical depiction of the global content intelligence market along with the current trends and future estimations to determine the imminent investment pockets.
- The report presents information related to key drivers, restraints, and opportunities along with detailed analysis of the market share.
- The current market is quantitatively analyzed to highlight the market growth scenario.
- Porter’s five forces analysis illustrates the potency of buyers & suppliers in the market.
- The report provides a detailed market analysis based on the present and future competitive intensity of the market.
Content Intelligence Market Report Highlights
By Deployment Type
By Enterprise Size
By Industry Vertical
Key Market Players
Open Text Corporation, Emplifi Czech Republic a.s., RadAI, M-Files, idio Ltd., Ignite Enterprise Software Solutions, Inc., Company Inc, Scoop.it, Adobe, Curata, Inc.