Content Marketing Software Market Statistics: 2030
Content marketing constitutes a strategic marketing method focused on creating and distributing useful, relevant, and reliable content to attract and retain customer for profitability. A content marketing is a software solution that helps marketers to become more efficient in bringing awareness, leads and revenue from their creative content. This platform provides a data-driven, scalable, and multi-channel approach across four process areas: production, strategy, distribution, and analytics. Content marketing software facilitates marketing organizations to centralize and manage all their marketing processes and methods ranging from designing and presenting. This software helps enterprises to resolve some of their coordination and management challenges by increasing effectiveness of their content, improving the effectiveness of their processes, and reducing legal risks. Content marketing software helps end-users to create customize content by decreasing content creation time. Content marketing software providers also provide services that are related to customers, which enable them to choose efficient content marketing approaches.
COVID-19 Scenario Analysis:
- The spread of COVID-19 virus across the world in 2019 and was declared as global pandemic by the health authorities resulted to imposed lockdown by the government of various nations. Due to the lockdown situation, the events were cancelled which effected the content marketing software market. The companies cancelled the agreement with content makers to save cost during the pandemic situation.
- The shift in the consumer behavior and rise in the number of social media platform users have transformed the way to deliver quality content. The companies are making significant investment to create attractive and informative videos to attract customer. Also, the advancement in the technology and integration of artificial intelligence, machine learning and data analytics drive the growth of market in the pandemic situation.
Top impacting factors: Market Scenario Analysis, Trends, Drivers, and Impact Analysis
Surge in adoption of data-driven content marketing strategy, rise in demand for analytics-based content marketing software, and increase in emphasis on the personalized content are the factors that drive the growth of the content marketing software market. In addition, this software is highly demanded because it helps to streamline the operations with the help of advanced technologies such as data analytics, artificial intelligence, and machine learning and thereby driving the market growth. However, high software deployment & staffing costs and lack of skills to analyze data are the factors which hampers the market growth. Furthermore, the rise in the demand and use of IT in the entertainment and education segment are expected to create lucrative opportunities for the growth of the content marketing software market.
The market trends for content marketing software market are as follows:
Adoption of Video based content creation
Videos are the most effective and attractive way to target audience when it comes to communicating through visual content. Videos help content makers in establishing a greater influence on their targeted audience with the help of storytelling. Videos have become the most effective way to deliver content as consumers prefer videos over text. Videos help content makers to effectively address customer needs and demands. Companies from various industries are making a significant investment to create highly attractive videos to attract consumer’s attention.
Asia-Pacific is expected to have highest growth
Asia-Pacific region is expected to have the highest growth rate in the forecasted period. It is the profitable market for content marketing software providers, due to technological advancements and increase in digitalization in the region. Multinational enterprises have explored the Asia-Pacific market by collaborating with some of the domestic companies to provide channel and technology for content creation. Furthermore, increase in acceptance of the cloud and mobile technologies by major Asia-Pacific countries such as China, India, and Japan have resulted in rapid adoption of content marketing software. Therefore, driving the growth of the market.
Key benefits of the report:
- This study presents analytical depiction of the content marketing software market along with the current trends and future estimations to determine the imminent investment pockets.
- The report presents information related to key drivers, restraints, and opportunities along with detailed analysis of the content marketing software market share.
- The current market is quantitatively analyzed to highlight the market growth scenario.
- Porter’s five forces analysis illustrates the potency of buyers & suppliers in the content marketing software market.
- The report provides a detailed market analysis based on the present and future competitive intensity of the content marketing software market.
Questions answered in the content marketing software market research report:
- Who are the leading market players active in content marketing software market?
- What would be the detailed impact of COVID-19 on content marketing software market?
- What current trends would influence the market in the next few years??
- What are the driving factors, restraints, and opportunities in the content marketing software market?
- What are the projections for the future that would help in taking further strategic steps?
Content Marketing Software Market Report Highlights
By Organization Size
By Industry Vertical
By Content Type
Key Market Players
Adobe, Sprinklr, Salesforce, Alma Media, NewsCred, Curata, HubSpot, Contently, Percolate, Oracle Corporation