Context Aware Computing Market Insight
Context-aware computing is a style of calculating in which environmental and situational information about places, people, and effects is castoff to expect instantaneous requirements and proactively proposal augmented, situation-aware and serviceable content, meanings and experiences. This particular computer model focuses primarily on predictive needs based on specified trends. In addition, this helps to improve the quality of interaction with numerous end users. Furthermore, it helps in making quick decisions at individual as well as organizational level. Context awareness provisions task-relevant data of facilities, creating tasks more effective and educating decision making through context-driven approvals.
Impact of COVID-19 on Context Aware Computing Market
- The global impacts of the corona virus disease 2019 (COVID-19) are expected to significantly affect the context aware computing market in 2020.
- Due to social distancing and the COVID-19 crisis, the number of work-from-home jobs has unexpectedly surged, edge computing makes working from home that much easier by improving network performance for end users.
- Though governments have imposed lockdowns to contain spread of the virus, people are bound to sit at home. Some applications have seen rise in the lockdown and corona virus pandemic such as digital transactions, entertainment.
- Overall, the present scenario is expected to have a positive impact on context aware computing the market growth.
Top impacting factors: Market Scenario Analysis, Trends, Drivers, and Impact Analysis
Increase in penetration of mobile devices, such as tablets, smartphones, and desktop, along with the beginning of smart wearable strategies, is driving the growth of context-aware computing market. In addition, growing awareness of the benefits such improving decision and making tasks more efficient is another major factor contributing to the growth of the market. However, computational complexities are hindering the growth of the context aware computing market. Contrarily, growth in new mobile applications that support online transactions and rise in the e-commerce sector are expected to provide lucrative opportunities for the global Context aware computing market.
Increase in adoption of context aware computing technology in smartphones
Smartphones are equipped with various sensors, such as GPS, accelerometers, magnetometer, camera, and microphone. The integration of context-aware useful applications in smartphones to enhances user experience. Increasing computational power and Increasing adoption of smartphones have allowed inventors to produce pioneering context-aware applications that identify user-related cognitive and social actions, in any situation and at any location. Therefore growth in the sales of smartphones is expected to drive the demand for context-aware computing technology.
North America to dominate the market growth
North America is the most important market for context-aware computing technology due to the dominance of AI and machine learning technology. Most of the major merchants in the market studied are US-based, which also provides the region an innovative benefit.
Key benefits of the report:
- This study presents the analytical depiction of the global context aware computing industry along with the current trends and future estimations to determine the imminent investment pockets.
- The report presents information related to key drivers, restraints, and opportunities along with detailed analysis of the global context aware computing market share.
- The current market is quantitatively analyzed to highlight the market growth scenario.
- Porter’s five forces analysis illustrates the potency of buyers & suppliers in the market.
- The report provides a detailed global context aware computing market analysis based on competitive intensity and how the competition will take shape in coming years.
The impact of Covid-19 on the technology market in Asia Pacific is starting to be realised as changing customer priorities and reduced investments place increased pressure on the organizations. The substantial shift in market dynamics has prompted international data corporation (IDC) to revise its IT spending forecast for Asia Pacific (excluding Japan and China) in 2020, significantly dropping to 1.2 per cent growth compared to original projections of 5.2 per cent growth in January. IDC estimates that the impact would be seen across all software markets like application development and deployment, applications and system infrastructure software with the exception of digital workplace, cloud platform and automation technologies which can aid in the current situation of work from home during pandemic.
Context Aware Computing Market Report Highlights
By Context Type
By Network Type
By Industry Verticals
Key Market Players
Cisco Systems Inc., Microsoft Corporation, Oracle Corporation, Samsung Inc., Amazon.com Inc., International Business Machines Corporation, Intel Corporation, Google LLC, Baidu Inc., Apple Inc