Contrast injectors are medical equipment that inject radio-opaque contrast media into the body to observe various tissues during medical imaging practices. They are widely used in radiology departments and improves the quality of medical imaging techniques such as CT, MRI, PET/CT, and ultrasound.
The major factors that contribute to the growth of the contrast injectors systems market include increasing prevalence of include neurological, oncological, gastrointestinal & musculoskeletal diseases, high demand for scanning techniques, the growing awareness about health concerns & pre-diagnosis techniques, and technological advancements in imaging procedures. However, high costs of equipment and adverse reactions associated with contrast media may hamper the market growth. Technological advancements in the designs of contrast injectors systems such as systems with dual head injection instead of single head injection system present lucrative growth opportunities for the market.
The contrast injectors systems market is segmented on the basis of product type, application, and region. On the basis of product, it is categorized into injector systems, consumables, and accessories. The injector systems segment is further sub segmented into CT, MRI, and angiography injector systems. The consumables segment is divided into injector heads, syringes, tubing, and other consumables such as scan bags, valves, vials, and spikes. Injector heads are further sub-segmented into single head injectors, dual head injectors, and syringeless injectors. Based on the application, the market is divided into interventional cardiology, radiology, and interventional radiology. By geography, the market has been analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
The key players that operate in this market include Bracco Imaging S.p.A., Bayer AG, GE Healthcare, Guerbet Group, Nemoto Kyorindo Co. Ltd., Ulrich GmbH & Co. HG, Medtronic Plc., Nemoto Kyorindo co., Ltd., VIVID IMAGING, and AngioDynamics.
- The study provides an in-depth analysis of the market with current trends and future estimations to elucidate imminent investment pockets.
- The report provides information about the current and upcoming trends in the market from 2016 to 2023, which helps determine prevailing opportunities.
- Comprehensive analysis of factors that drive and restrict the growth of the market has been provided.
- Identification of factors instrumental in changing the market scenario, rise in opportunities, and identification of key companies that can influence this market on a global and regional scale has been provided.
- Key market players within the market have been profiled in this report and their strategies thoroughly analyzed, which help understand the competitive outlook of the global market.
Contrast Injector Systems Market Key Segments:
By Product Type
- Injector Systems
- CT Injector Systems
- MRI Injector Systems
- Angiography Injector Systems
- Injector Heads
- Single Head Injectors
- Dual Head Injectors
- Syringeless Injectors
- Other Consumables
- Injector Heads
- Interventional Cardiology
- Interventional Radiology
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of LAMEA