Conveyor belts are used to transport objects from one place to another. These belts contain two or more pulleys, which help the belt to rotate in incessant circles. The object or material to be moved is positioned on the belt and is transported to the required destination point on the belt. Uniformity of the conveyor belt is crucial, and the thickness of the conveyor material must be consistent for better performance of these belts.
The global conveyor belt market witnesses is driven by increase in air passenger journey and upsurge in demand for packaged food products. However, high initial investment to set up conveyor belts restricts the market growth. Moreover, concept of green conveying and technological advancements in conveyor systems present numerous opportunities for market expansion.
The global conveyor belt market is segmented based on belt type, type, end-user industry, and region. Based on belt type, it is divided into lightweight, medium-weight, and heavy-weight conveyor belts. The type segment includes overhead, floor, roller, pallet, crescent, and belt. Retail, food & beverage, poultry & dairy, automotive, and airport are the various end-user industries for the conveyor belt market. Based on region, the market is analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
The major players operating in the global conveyor belt market focus on key market strategies such as mergers, acquisitions, collaborations, and partnerships to strengthen their market reach in the ever-competitive market.
Some of the key players in the global market include:
- Siemens AG
- TGW Logistics Group
- Emerson Electric Co.
- Daifuku Co. Ltd.
- Interroll Holding GmbH
- Vanderlande Industries B.V.
- Taikisha Ltd.
- This report provides a quantitative analysis of the current trends, estimations, and dynamics from 2016 to 2023 to assist in identifying the prevailing market opportunities.
- Major countries in each region are mapped according to the individual market revenue.
- The region- and country-wise conveyor belt market conditions are comprehensively analyzed.
- This study evaluates the competitive landscape and the value chain analysis to understand the competitive environment across geographies.
- An in-depth analysis of each segment of the market is provided.
Conveyor Belt Market Key Segments:
By Belt Type
By End-user Industry
- Food & Beverage
- Poultry & Dairy
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- South Africa
- Rest of LAMEA