Copper abietate is produced by heating copper hydroxide with abietic acid. It is used as a preservative or fungicide to combat fungi that affect cultivated plants. Copper abietate is manufactured with a preventive action and curative action. Copper abietate with preventive action stops the pathogen from getting into the plant and spreading, whereas the products with curative action controls the infestation after the pathogen has attacked the host plant.
Increase in demand for food and rise in the global population fuel the demand for copper abietate market to achieve better yields, thereby driving the market growth. Moreover, increase in investment in the production of fungicides is expected to propel the market growth during the forecast period.
The global copper abietate market is segmented based on type, application, and geography. On the basis of type, the market is categorized into inorganic copper abietate and organic copper abietate. By application, it is divided into grains, fruits, vegetables, and other. The report analyzes the market trends in different geographies, which include North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
- The report provides an in-depth analysis of the current trends, drivers, and dynamics of the global copper abietate market to elucidate the prevailing opportunities and potential investment pockets.
- It offers qualitative trends and quantitative analysis for the period to assist stakeholders to understand the market scenario.
- In-depth analysis of the key segments demonstrates the types of copper abietate and its application.
- Competitive intelligence of the industry highlights the business practices followed by key players across geographies.
- The key players in the market are profiled along with their strategies and developments to understand the competitive outlook of the industry.
Copper Abietate Market Report Highlights
Key Market Players
Bayer AG, UPL Ltd., ISAGRO, LUQSA, ADAMA Agricultural Solutions Ltd., Certis USA, IQV Agro, Nufarm, NORDOX AS, Albaugh LLC