Copper is used in electric wiring since the invention of electromagnets. It acts as a conductor in electric wiring. These wirings find extensive use in power generation, power transmission, power distribution, telecommunication, electronic circuitry, and in many other electrical equipment. Copper wires are widely used for wiring owing to many advantages such as highest electrical conductivity among the commercial metals except silver, strength, formability, ease of joining, high thermal conductivity, and resistance to corrosion.
The market of copper cable market is expected to grow due to increase in demand for electricity, robust investments in building construction that will in turn help in the growth of the market, and development in mining techniques. One of the key opportunities is that the increase in demand for consumer electronics. With the growth of innovative products such as wearables the market is sure to see an upsurge in the near future.
The market for copper cable market is segmented by product, application, and geography. By product, it is bifurcated into copper wire and copper cable. By application, it is classified into building wire, communications wire, power distribution, and others. The region wise segments are North-America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA. The key players mentioned in the report are Elektrokoppar, KGHM, Luvata, Mitsubishi Materials Co., NBM Metals, Inc., Ningbo Jintian Copper Group, Sandvik AB, SH Copper Products Co., Ltd., Tatung Co., and Tongling Jingda Electromagnetic Wire Co., Ltd.
- This report provides an extensive analysis of the current and emerging market trends and dynamics in the global copper cable market.
- In-depth analysis is conducted by constructing market estimations for the key market segments between 2017 and 2023.
- Exhaustive analysis of the market helps understand the products that are currently being used along with the variants that would gain prominence in the future.
- Competitive intelligence elucidates the competitive scenario across the geographies.
Copper Cable Market Key Segments:
- Copper Wire
- Copper Cable
- Building Wire
- Communications Wire
- Power Distribution
- North America
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Rest of Europe
- Latin America
- Middle East
- Mitsubishi Materials Co.
- NBM Metals, Inc.
- Ningbo Jintian Copper Group
- Sandvik AB
- SH Copper Products Co., Ltd.
- Tatung Co.
- Tongling Jingda Electromagnetic Wire Co., Ltd.