Copper Ethernet Cable Market Outlook - 2027
The global copper ethernet cable market size is experiencing significant growth and is expecetd to grow considerably in the next few years. Copper ethernet cable is one of the most predominant types of network cable used in wired networks. It is used in local area networks and metropolitan area networks. It connects and transmits broadband signals between a router, modem, computer, and other wired internet-enabled devices. This technology is used in more than 80% of LAN-connected PCs and workplaces as it is a reliable solution for providing real-time data and status updates to confirm constant information availability and instant data transfer. These cables are broadly used across various industries for fast and secured data transfer. These cables play a crucial role in industries, such as manufacturing and oil & gas, for facilitating the ability to transfer data and control machinery.
COVID-19 scenario analysis:
- To subdue the spread of COVID–19, respective governments have shutdown day-to-day business operations by implementing a full-scale lockdown. Labour shortages and delays in project completion are a few factors affecting the global submarine electrical system industry resulting in a decline in the production.
- Global copper ethernet cable market has been significantly impacted by the outbreak. New projects throughout the world have stalled which have significant demand for RFID tags.
- The global factories have struggled to manufacture and assemble new devices as workers have stayed in their homes and even the already available devices in various warehouses cannot be transported due to current rules and regulations which disrupted the global supply chains.
- The impact of COVID-19 on this market is temporary as just the production and supply chain is stalled. Once the situation improves, production, supply chains, and demand for these products are gradually going to increase.
Top impacting factors: copper ethernet cable market trends, scenario analysis, drivers, and impact analysis
The growth of the global copper ethernet cable market is driven by its benefits such as lower latency, high speed, guaranteed bandwidth to every connected device, reliability, and higher security for data as compared with other networking technologies. In addition, the growth of the copper ethernet cable market is driven by the factors such as increase in adoption of fiber optic cables, the development of technologically advanced industries, and growth of broadcast applications. Though, high installation cost and limited physical availability impede the market growth. Technological advancements in the Ethernet cables sector to rise the internet speed and rise in demand for Power over Ethernet (PoE) in industries are anticipated to provide huge growth opportunities for the market.
Surge in usage in automotive and industrial applications
The copper ethernet cable market has witnessed rapid growth since last few years and is expected to grow at a decent rate during the forecast period. This is mainly owing to a rise in demand for Power over Industries (PoE) in multiple industry verticals including IT and telecommunication, broadcast media, industrial, and some other sectors. Moreover, copper ethernet cable offers several benefits over other networking technologies such as higher security, guaranteed bandwidth high speed, and lower latency. These substantial features of Ethernet cables are anticipated to provide lucrative growth opportunities for the market during the forecast period.
Copper ethernet cable offers a higher connection speed of 10 Mbps to 100 Mbps or higher. With the use of Ethernet cable, the user can transmit data seamlessly within any environment at any given time. Moreover, Ethernet cables are widely used in different industries and broadcast applications, owing to enhanced reliability, in terms of connection, as compared to traditional networking techniques. This has resulted in growing popularity among manufacturers which is anticipated to propel the growth of the global copper ethernet cable industry during the forecast period.
Key benefits of the report:
- This study presents the analytical depiction of the global copper ethernet cable market along with the current trends and future estimations to determine the imminent investment pockets.
- The report presents information related to key drivers, restraints, and opportunities along with a detailed analysis of the global copper ethernet cable market share.
- The current market is quantitatively analyzed to highlight the global copper ethernet cable market growth scenario.
- Porter’s five forces analysis illustrates the potency of buyers & suppliers in the market.
- The report provides a detailed analysis based on competitive intensity and how the competition will take shape in the coming years.
Questions answered in the copper ethernet cable market research report:
- Which are the leading market players active in the market?
- What are the current trends that will influence the market in the next few years?
- What are the driving factors, restraints, and opportunities of the market?
- What are the projections for the future that would help in taking further strategic steps?
Copper Ethernet Cable Market Report Highlights
By Cable Structure
By End User
Key Market Players
Corning, Anixter, Belden Inc, Leviton, Brand-Rex, CommScope, ASTELO., Fibergate, Nexans, BELDEN