Copper Oxychloride Market Outlook - 2027
Copper oxychloride, chemically known as dicopper chloride trihydroxide, is a green colored inorganic compound, which is insoluble in water. It exists in various forms and appearances and can be prepared by different methods. Copper oxychloride is widely used across the world as a fungicide in agriculture. In addition, it has several applications in the colorants and pigments industry, and is used as a commercial feed supplement. Copper oxychloride is further employed as a catalyst in several organic synthesis and reactions.
COVID-19 scenario analysis
- The outbreak of the COVID-19 pandemic has severely affected the global copper oxychloride market.
- The outbreak of the pandemic across the globe has immensely affected the agricultural sector, globally. Owing to huge economic losses in the midst of the pandemic, the demand for fungicides used in agriculture has decreased significantly, thus affecting the growth of the global copper oxychloride market.
- The pandemic has further affected the demand for livestock, and thus the demand for commercial feed supplements has decreased. In addition, this has had a severe impact on the copper oxychloride market.
Top impacting factors: market scenario analysis, trends, drivers, and impact analysis:
With surge in population, steady increase has been witnessed in the demand for crops, which has led to rise in use of fungicides to increase the yield of cultivation. Fungicide manufacturers, being the major end users of copper oxychloride, acts as the key drivers of the global copper chloride market. Copper chloride is extensively used in fungicides for crops such as potatoes, tomatoes, avocados, grapes, carnation, and coffee. Moreover, copper oxychloride is used as a colorant in wall paintings, and is applied as green and blue coloring agents in the manufacture of pyrotechnics.
Copper oxychloride, being an important trace element that helps in metabolism in organisms, is widely used in commercial feed supplements for animals such as chickens, pigs, horses, cattle, and pets. Furthermore, it is used as a catalyst in a number of organic reactions, including chlorination of ethylene and partial oxidation of n-butane to maleic anhydride. This wide array of applications is expected to supplement the growth of the global copper oxychloride market in near future.
The Asia-Pacific region accounted for the major share of the copper oxychloride market. This is attributed to rapid increase in agricultural activities in the region, which led to increase in demand for fungicides. The market in the Latin America region is expected to grow at a significant pace, due to increase in usage of agrochemical products.
Key benefits of the report
- This study presents the analytical depiction of the global copper oxychloride industry along with the current trends and future estimations to determine the imminent investment pockets.
- The report presents information related to key drivers, restraints, and opportunities along with detailed analysis of the global copper oxychloride market share.
- The current market is quantitatively analyzed to highlight the global copper oxychloride market growth scenario.
- Porter’s five forces analysis illustrates the potency of buyers & suppliers in the market.
- The report provides a detailed market analysis depending on competitive intensity and how the competition will take shape in coming years.
Questions answered in the global copper oxychloride market research report:
- Which are the leading market players active in the global copper oxychloride market?
- What are the current trends that will influence the market in the next few years?
- What are the driving factors, restraints, and opportunities of the market?
- What are the projections for the future that would help in taking further strategic steps?
Copper Oxychloride Market Report Highlights
By Industry Vertical
Key Market Players
Albaugh, IQV, Isagro, Killicks Pharma, Manica, Biota Agro Solutions, Greenriver Industry, SPIESS-URANIA, Vimal Crop Care, and Syngenta
Other Key Market Players
SAGRO S.p.A., Killicks Pharma, Manica S.p.A