M-learning or mobile learning refers to the installation of technologies and applications on a mobile device to facilitate learning, training, or sharing of information. With changes in technological environment and adoption of mobile devices among corporate employees, M-learning gains wide acceptance worldwide. It enables employees to overcome time and location constraints that are mandatory in a conventional class-room training and learning sessions. Further, it improves interaction between trainer and learner effectively and revolutionizes the overall learning methodology.
The global corporate M-learning market is expected to register substantial growth in the near future, attributed to the growth in bring your own device trend among corporate employees, rise in need to offer training and learning sessions without conventional physical constraints, and increased adoption of game-based learning among corporate employees, which allows interactive and beneficial training sessions. In addition, rise in need to minimize skills gap, adoption of effective training methods, and development of various applications and platforms for M-learning is further expected to provide immense growth opportunities for the corporate M-learning market. However, increased costs associated with the connectivity, additional security, equipment & maintenance, and lack of awareness about its benefits among end users are expected to restrain the growth of the market.
The report segments the corporate M-learning market on the basis of software, application, user type, and geography. As per software the market is segmented into E-books, portable LMS, interactive assessment, mobile content authoring, M-enablement, and others. Based on application, it is studied across simulation-based learning, corporate training, and on-the-job training. On the basis of user type, the market is segmented into large organization and small & mid-size organization. By geography, it is analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
Comprehensive competitive analysis and profiles of major market players such as Adobe, dominKnow, NetDimensions, Saba, Allen Interactions, Certpoint Systems, Upside Learning, AT&T, Citrix Systems Inc, and SumTotal Systems are also provided in this report.
- This report provides an extensive analysis of the current and emerging market trends and dynamics in the global corporate M-learning market.
- In-depth analysis is conducted by constructing market estimations for the key market segments between 2016 and 2023.
- This study evaluates competitive landscape and value chain is taken into account to elucidate the competitive environment across the geographies.
- This report entails the detailed quantitative analysis of the current market and estimations through 2016-2023, which assists in identifying the prevailing market opportunities.
- Comprehensive analysis of factors that drive and restrict the growth of the market is provided.
Corporate M-learning Market Key Segments:
- Portable LMS
- Interactive Assessment
- Mobile Content Authoring
- Simulation Based Learning
- Corporate Training
- On-the-job Training
By User Type
- Large Organizations
- Small & Mid-size Organizations
"Note : The list of companies mentioned in the description is tentative in nature and may change after detailed analysis."
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East