Cosmetic ingredients are the substances used in making body care products like cream, lotions, and makeup. Cosmetic is an essential part of daily life. These ingredients can be organic and conventional. The demand for the organic cosmetics is on a rise with the increase in concern about the skincare. The quality of cosmetic ingredients has to be high as there is also strict supervision of the government to ensure the safety of the product. The cosmetics ingredients are of different types that help the consumer to improve the skin and protect from dust and UV radiation.
COVID-19 Scenario Analysis:
- COVID-19 has drastically affected the cosmetic market.
- There is a shift in the demand for body care products than color products.
- The people are using lockdown to pamper them with healthy body care products.
- Although there is demand but the manufacturers are not able to meet the demand because of less supply of raw material.
- The effect of COVID-19 is less on the resilient cosmetic ingredients than the vulnerable ingredients that are used for items like hair styling and makeup.
- The impact of COVID 19 has affected the economy and will affect it for a very long time.
Top Impacting Factors: Market Scenario Analysis, Trends, Drivers and Impact Analysis
The surge in awareness about healthy products, changes in lifestyles, and rapid urbanization are the factors that drive the growth of the global cosmetic ingredients market. The rise in the purchasing power of the consumer has also contributed toward the growth of the global cosmetic ingredients market. However, the increase in the price of the research, an increase in the demand for natural ingredients, and government restriction also hamper the growth of the global market. Contrarily, changes in technology, availability of products, launch of more organic products, and growing developing economies are the factors that create an opportunity for the growth of the global cosmetic ingredients market.
The global cosmetic ingredients market trends are as follows:
There is an increase in the demand for cosmetics owing to the rise in concern about physical appearance. Consumers prefer products that are free of chemicals and are natural products that do not harm the skin. So, the companies are using ingredients that provide better features like a UV-protection, long-lasting waterproofing, and others.
The companies are also investing in R&D to innovate new products with the latest trends. Companies are using natural, synthetic, and semi-synthetic polymers from plant and seed extract and other organic ingredients to make cosmetics.
Key Benefits of the Report:
- This study presents the analytical depiction of the global cosmetic ingredients industry along with the current trends and future estimations to determine the imminent investment pockets.
- The report presents information related to key drivers, restraints, and opportunities along with detailed analysis of the global cosmetic ingredients market share.
- The current market is quantitatively analyzed to highlight the global cosmetic ingredients market growth scenario.
- Porter’s five forces analysis illustrates the potency of buyers & suppliers in the market.
- The report provides a detailed global cosmetic ingredients market analysis based on competitive intensity and how the competition will take shape in coming years.
Questions Answered in the Cosmetic Ingredients Market Research Report:
- What are the leading market players active in the cosmetic ingredients market?
- What the current trends will influence the market in the next few years?
- What are the driving factors, restraints, and opportunities in the market?
- What future projections would help in taking further strategic steps?
Cosmetic Ingredients Market Report Highlights
Key Market Players
BASF SE.,, Solvay SA,, Eastman Chemical Co.,, Croda International PLC.,, Koninklijke DSM NV., Clariant International Ltd.,, Lonza Group Ltd.,, Evonik Industries AG,, Givaudan SA,, Ashland Global Holdings Inc.,