Cosmetics Antioxidants Market Analysis:
Antioxidants are organic substances made from vitamins and minerals that prevent the harsh effects of free radicals on the human body. Antioxidants used in cosmetic products, by reducing the production of free radicals, help against aging affects like wrinkles, dark circles, dry skin and others. These substances both help in preventing the degradation of proteins and lipids under the skin and also by delaying the aging process.
COVID-19 scenario analysis:
The outbreak of the novel coronavirus across the globe has immensely affected the cosmetics antioxidant market around the world.
- The economic slowdown caused by the pandemic has lowered the disposable income among the consumers and thus demand for personal care products like cosmetics has significantly decreased and thus, affecting the cosmetics antioxidant market.
- With the nationwide lockdowns imposed by the governments of several nations, the supply for the raw materials to different manufacturers as well as the distribution of the finished products was hampered. This disruption in the supply chain also has serious effects on the global cosmetics antioxidant market.
Top impacting factors: Market Scenario Analysis, Trends, Drivers and Impact Analysis
The growing awareness about personal care products among all genders and the increase in disposable income among common people have escalated the demand for cosmetic products across the globe. This results in high demand for cosmetic antioxidants in the market. The growing concerns about premature aging has increased the application of anti-aging products to a great extent. Moreover, cosmetic antioxidants also work against the UV radiation and other pollutants that have adverse effects on the skin. As a result, these antioxidants are extensively used in various cosmetic products like anti-wrinkle creams, moisturizers, anti-aging creams, and others, thereby fueling the growth of the global cosmetic antioxidants market.
However, the higher cost associated with the natural antioxidants and the growing concerns about artificially synthesized products might act as restraining factors for the market.
The Asia-Pacific region holds the major share of the global cosmetic antioxidants market owing to the high population density and the growing awareness about personal care products in the region.
Key benefits of the report:
- This study presents the analytical depiction of the global cosmetics antioxidants industry along with the current trends and future estimations to determine the imminent investment pockets.
- The report presents information related to key drivers, restraints, and opportunities along with detailed analysis of the global cosmetics antioxidants market share.
- The current market is quantitatively analyzed to highlight the global cosmetics antioxidants market growth scenario.
- Porter’s five forces analysis illustrates the potency of buyers & suppliers in the market.
- The report provides a detailed global cosmetics antioxidants market analysis based on competitive intensity and how the competition will take shape in coming years.
Questions answered in the Cosmetics Antioxidants Market research report:
- Who are the leading market players active in the cosmetics antioxidants market?
- What are the current trends that will influence the market in the next few years?
- What are the driving factors, restraints, and opportunities in the market?
- What are the projections for the future that would help in taking further strategic steps?
Cosmetics Antioxidants Market Report Highlights
Key Market Players
Lonza Group, Evonik Dr. Straetmans GmbH, Croda International PLC, Koninklijke DSM N.V., BASF SE, Kemin Industries Inc., Wacker Chemie AG, Merck KGaA, Eastman Chemical Company, SEPPIC