Serum is an oil and water-based skin care product with the ability to penetrate deep into the skin. Serums are ideal for a number of skincare concerns such as acne, ageing, skin brightening & tightening, and others. These have a very high concentration of active substances, which when applied deep into the skin, provide visible results compared to other cosmetic creams and moisturizers.
The cosmetic serum market has witnessed a notable growth in the recent years and the trend is expected to continue in the coming years as well. Serums being fat-based, provide a far stable environment for the active compound compared to the regular cosmetic creams. They score well over other cosmetic skin care products when it comes to targeting specific skincare areas such as skin ageing, brightening, and similar others. Market players offer different types of serums to target concerns such as skin brightening serums, acne prevention, anti-ageing, and others. Although there are numerous benefits of serums, their high price hinders the market growth. North America, Europe, China, Japan, Korea, and India are the major regions, with a high adoption of cosmetic serums among the populace.
The market is segmented on the basis of product category, gender, mode of sales, and geography. On the basis of product, it is categorized as skincare, haircare, and medication. On the basis of gender, it is bifurcated into male and female. Geographically, it is studied across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
The key market players profiled in the report include Origins Natural Resources Inc., EMK Products LLC., First Aid Beauty Ltd., IT Cosmetics, LLC., Philosophy, Inc., LOral Group, Estee Lauder Companies, Inc., Amway, Proctor and Gamble and Unilever.
KEY BENEFITS FOR STAKEHOLDERS
- The study provides an in-depth analysis of the global cosmetics serum market.
- The report outlines current and future trends to assess market attractiveness.
- Porters Five Forces model and SWOT analysis of the industry illustrates the potency of the buyers & suppliers participating in the market.
- Quantitative analysis of the current market and estimations through 2017-2023 are provided to showcase the financial caliber of the market.
- The report provides information regarding key drivers, restraints, and opportunities.
- Hair Care
- Skin Care
By mode of sales
- North America
- Origins Natural Resources, Inc.
- EMK Products, LLC.
- First Aid Beauty Ltd.
- IT Cosmetics, LLC.
- Philosophy, Inc.
- LOral Group
- Estee Lauder Companies, Inc.
- Proctor and Gamble