Cosmetics Preservative Market Overview:
Preservative is a natural or synthetic element added to skin care products to inhibit decay from microbial growth and unnecessary chemical changes. The consumption of preservatives is important in most products to prevent product damage and to protect the products from uncalculated contamination by consumers during use. The use of preservatives in cosmetics is necessary to prevent alterations produced by microorganisms and contamination through formulation, shipment, storage or consumer use. Cosmetic products such as fragrances, lipsticks, shampoos, conditioners, lotions, moisturizers, hair- smoothing products, color cosmetics, and anti-aging products all consist preservatives.
The major factors that drive the development of global cosmetics preservative market include rapid urbanization in emerging economies and increase in working female population in countries such as India, China, and Korea, which has increased awareness regarding appearance, evolving way of life, developing awareness for individual cleanliness, and expanding acquiring intensity of individuals for beautifying agents. Beneficial government policies supported by R&D assistance on preservatives production is expected to promote the cosmetics preservative market growth. However, parabens are broadly utilized in wide scope of beauty care products as they have less unfavorable consequences for the skin. Furthermore, rise in use of Isothiazolinone in shampoos and other rinse-off products is expected to drive the growth of the cosmetics preservative market. On the other hand, the market growth is restrained by use of harmful chemicals as preservatives in cosmetic products. Health problems associated with these chemicals such as cancer, endocrine disruption, and toxicity is expected to restrain the cosmetics preservative market growth. In addition, strict government regulations on manufacturing toxic chemicals hampers the growth of this market. Advancements in cosmetic manufacturing technology and innovation of raw materials for cosmetic products is expected to provide opportunities for the cosmetics preservative market.
The global cosmetics preservative market is segmented into product, application, and region. By product, it is segmented into organic preservatives, chemical preservatives, and others. By application it is divided into hair care, skin care, toiletries, fragrances & perfumes, baby products, and others. Based on region, the global cosmetics preservative market is segmented across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA (Latin America, Middle East and Africa).
The major companies operating in the global cosmetics preservative market include Kumar Oraganic, Cobiosa, BASF SE, Clariant, Thor, Nature’s Natural Solutions, Sachem Inc., Akema S.r.l., Dadia chemical Industries, Quimidroga, and Making Skincare.
Key Benefits for Stakeholders:
- The global cosmetics preservative market size has been analyzed across four major regions.
- Porter’s five force analysis helps to analyze the potential of buyers & suppliers and the competitive scenario of the industry for strategy building.
- The report outlines the current cosmetics preservative market trends and future scenario of the market size to understand the prevailing opportunities and potential investment pockets. The market is forecasted.
- Major countries in each region have been mapped according to their individual revenue contribution to the regional cosmetics preservative market.
- The key drivers, restraints, and cosmetics preservative market opportunities and their detailed impact analysis are elucidated in the study.
- The global cosmetics preservative market analysis covers in-depth information of major industry participants.
Questions answered in the cosmetics preservative market research report:
- What is the growth rate of the cosmetics preservative market during the forecast period?
- What will be the global cosmetics preservative market size?
- Who are the leading manufacturing companies in the cosmetics preservative market?
- How the major current trends will shape the market in the future?
- What are the driving factors and opportunities in the cosmetics preservative market?
- Which will be the niches at which players profiling with thorough plans, financials, and also recent advancements should set a presence?
- Why are some of the segments flourishing at the highest growth rate while others experience a steady growth?
- What are the conclusions of the cosmetics preservative market report?
Cosmetics Preservative Market Report Highlights
Key Market Players
Clariant, Thor, Cobiosa, Kumar Oraganic, Sachem Inc., Akema S.r.l, BASF SE, Nature’s Natural Solutions
Some of the other key players are as follows
Dadia chemical Industries, Quimidroga, Making Skincare.