Coupling Agent Market Overview:
Coupling agent is a compound that enhances the adhesion between two phases in a composite material. Coupling agents are used to join two dissimilar surfaces such as organic and inorganic.
The growth of the global coupling agent market is driven by the factor such as increase in demand from end-use industries, such as automotive, aerospace & defense, and infrastructure & construction. In addition, regulation compliance and growing initiative on fuel efficiency are also anticipated to increase the growth of the global coupling agent market.
Coupling agents are considered hazardous by the National Fire Protection Association (NFPA) and should be used under safety standards. The increasing demand for environment friendly material is expected to restrain the growth of the global coupling agent market. However, emerging applications of coupling agents in pharmaceutical and cosmetic industries and growth in economy of the countries such as India, China, and South Korea are expected to provide lucrative opportunities for the growth of the global market.
The coupling agent market is segmented based on type, application, and region. On the basis of type, it is categorized into vinyl silane, sulfur silane, epoxy silane, amino silane, and others. On the basis of application, the market is segmented into fiber treatment, rubber & plastics, paints & coatings, adhesives & sealants, and others. Region wise, the market is analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
The key players operating in the market include Momentive Performance Materials Inc., Wacker Chemie AG, Evonik Industries AG, DowDuPont Inc., Gelest Inc., Shin-Etsu ChemicalsCo., Ltd., Jingzhou Jianghan Fine Chemical Co. Ltd., WD Silicone Company Limited, Nanjing Union Silicon Chemical Co. Ltd., and Nanjing Shuguang Chemical Group Co., Ltd. The other players in the value chain analysis (and not included in the report) include China National Bluestar (Group) Co. Ltd.
Key Benefits for Coupling Agent Market:
- Porter’s five forces analysis helps analyze the potential of buyers and suppliers and the competitive scenario of the industry for strategy building.
- The report outlines the current trends and future scenario of the global coupling agent market to understand the prevailing opportunities and potential investment pockets.
- An in-depth analysis of the current R&D within the market is provided along with the key dynamic factors.
- The key drivers, restrains, and opportunities and their detailed impact analysis are elucidated in the study.
- The profiles of the key players along with their key strategic developments are enlisted in the report.
Coupling Agent Market Report Highlights