Courier software is a software solution that assists the end-user to track the shipment orders for packages or products. Courier software offers GPS monitoring of the shipment, client information databases, and helps the drivers to provide maps coordinates with accurate routing. The software provides a gateway for customers to place an order straight through the company's website. These software solutions are most commonly customized for small and medium-sized enterprises that provide package delivery facilities. The software aims to offer various services such as dispatching services for delivery businesses, providing the best route information for delivery men, and notifying customers of expected arrival periods from GPS tracking of shipment. By implementing innovative courier software, businesses can accomplish various benefits, such as improved customer satisfaction, enhanced asset utilization, and decreased fuel usage.
COVID-19 Scenario Analysis:
- The spread of COVID-19 has disrupted the supply chain resulting in the downfall of the global economies and industries. The people were forced to stay at their respective places to stop the spread of the virus. The trend of online shopping has been adopted to purchase goods and services has positively impacted the growth of the courier software market.
- The rise in the need for software to manage the shipment process of the goods from one place to another during the pandemic has resulted in the adoption of courier software by various businesses to deliver their product and services. The software enables live tracking of the shipment and helps to integrate the courier services into the company’s data which helps to improve overall efficiency and reduces the operational cost. This has led to the implementation of courier software during the pandemic situation.
Top Impacting Factors: Market Scenario Analysis, Trends, Drivers, and Impact Analysis
The transformation in the business operations and growing need to connect the delivery vehicle and the back-end office through a platform and the need to enhance the tracking of the shipment are the factors driving the growth of the courier software market. In addition, an increase in the need to obtain real-time updates of the shipment is propelling the growth of the market. However, the high cost of the software and the risk of data breach to gain confidential data of the users are the factors hampering the growth of the courier software market. Furthermore, the adoption of cloud-based software which provides end-to-end encryption to guarantee rapid scalability, better computing power, and high storage capacity of data is providing lucrative opportunities to the growth of the market in the forecasted period.
The Market Trends for the Courier Software Market:
Automated Solutions to Drive the Market Growth:
The rise in investments in courier software by e-commerce companies and the increasing adoption of software as a service are driving the courier software market. The software systems help by simplifying business operations, improving customer communication, real-time visibility of shipment, improving routing alternatives, and others. Courier software integrated company’s software helps to automate the front desk, back-end business, and in-field courier processes. These processes include customer order entry, accounts receivable, real-time delivery tracking, and account details. Additionally, to remain in the competitive market, courier software vendors are implementing customer-centric pricing strategies which are technologically advanced.
North America to Dominate the Market in the Forecasted Period:
The North American region is expected to dominate the market in the forecasted period owing to the increased adoption of courier software to improve supply chain management. An increase in online shopping for essential and non-essential goods requires a trusted platform for end-to-end shipment needs. The advancement of technology in the commercial sector in the region is driving the courier software market. Fast integration of technologies in the industrial sector in countries of the region accounts for the growth of the courier software market in the North American region.
Key Benefits of the Report:
- This study presents an analytical depiction of the courier software market along with the current trends and future estimations to determine the imminent investment pockets.
- The report presents information related to key drivers, restraints, and opportunities along with a detailed analysis of the market share.
- The current market is quantitatively analyzed to highlight the courier software market growth scenario.
- Porter’s five forces analysis illustrates the potency of buyers & suppliers in the market.
- The report provides a detailed market analysis based on the present and future competitive intensity of the market.
Questions Answered in the Courier Software Market Research Report:
- Who are the leading market players active in the courier software market?
- What would be the detailed impact of COVID-19 on the courier software market?
- What current trends would influence the courier software market in the next few years??
- What are the driving factors, restraints, and opportunities in the market?
- What are the projections for the future that would help in taking further strategic steps?
Courier Software Market Report Highlights
By Deployment Model
By Enterprise Size
By Transportation Mode
By End User
Key Market Players
Storfox, Zedex Software., Linbis Inc, Digital Waybill, Courier Software Ltd, Sagar Informatics Pvt. Ltd, Metafour UK Ltd, Net Interaction SRL, Key Software Systems LLC, Datatrac Corporation