COVID-19 Sample Collection Kits Market 2030
COVID-19 sample collection is the most important step in the diagnosis of COVID-19 disease in the laboratory. Improper and inaccurate specimen collection can lead to false or negative test results. The sample collection kit is a new innovation in the field of sample collection. The collection, classification, and storage of samples have become the basic elements of clinical trial implementation and management. In today's dynamic clinical environment, the characteristics and reliability of COVID-19 sample collection kits have a huge impact on the acceptance and effectiveness of clinical trials. Nasal swabs, throat swabs, and blood samples are taken for the detection of COVID-19 and research on COVID-19.
COVID-19 Impact Analysis
COVID-19 is an infectious disease that originated in Hubei province of the Wuhan city in China in late December. The highly contagious disease, caused by a virus, severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2), is transmitted from human to human. Since the outbreak in December 2019, the disease has spread to almost 213 countries around the globe with the World Health Organization declaring it a public health emergency on March 11, 2020.
There has been an increase in the demand for medical supplies to take care of infected population. Respiratory support devices such as atomizers, life-support machines, oxygen generators, and monitors are among the majorly used medical devices in primary clinical treatment. Moreover, COVID-19 has led to a huge surge in demand for medical supplies such as personal protective equipment including masks, gloves, and protective eyeglasses. There is an increase in the need for medical supplies, both from healthcare professionals and civil population for precautionary measures, owing to the rise in number of COVID-19 cases worldwide. Manufacturers of these products have a chance to capitalize this increased demand for medical supplies to ensure adequate and continuous supply of personal protective equipment in the market. Therefore, COVID-19 is expected to have a significant impact on the COVID-19 sample collection kits market.
Top Impacting Factors
- Sudden rise in cases of COVID-19 cases, increase in demand for accurate detection of COVID-19, surge in usage of early diagnosis procedures, increase in peoples suffering from weak immune system, and rise in number of hospital acquired infections are the major factors that drive the growth of the COVID-19 sample collection kits market.
- In addition, surge in adoption of highly advance diagnostic tests, launch of novel technology in market such as 3D printed nasal swabs, rise in R&D activities to improve efficiency & accuracy of COVID-19 diagnosis, increase in government support to promote development in sample collection kits, and ongoing advancement by key market players are expected to fuel the growth of the COVID-19 sample collection kits market.
- However, lack of accuracy in COVID-19 diagnosis hinder the growth of the COVID-19 sample collection kits market.
- Contrarily, government initiatives to spread awareness regarding COVID-19 are expected to offer lucrative opportunities for the expansion of the market.
New Product Launches to Flourish the Market
In 2021, Door Dash announced launch of on demand delivery of COVID-19 PCR test collection kit through partnership with Vault Health and Everlywell. This kit help people for diagnosis of COVID-19 from home.
In 2021, Tempus launched COVID-19 home collection sample kit. This sample kit are used in self collection of specimen at home for detection of COVID-19
In 2021, Tempus announced launch of the research use only (RUO) amplicon based next generation sequencing kit for the detection of mutations from SARS-CoV2 virus.
In 2021, EmpowerX launched COVID-19 home detection sample kit on amazon. This product can be delivered at door step for diagnosis of COVID-19.
Key Benefits of the Report
- This study presents the analytical depiction of Covid-19 sample collection kits market industry along with the current trends and future estimations to determine the imminent investment pockets.
- The report presents information related to key drivers, restraints, and opportunities along with detailed analysis of the COVID-19 sample collection kits market share.
- The current market is quantitatively analyzed to highlight the COVID-19 sample collection kits market growth scenario.
- Porter’s five forces analysis illustrates the potency of buyers & suppliers in the market.
- The report provides a detailed market analysis depending on competitive intensity and how the competition will take shape in coming years.
Questions Answered in the Covid-19 Sample Collection Kits Market Report
- Which are the leading players active in the Covid-19 sample collection kits market?
- What are the current trends that will influence the market in the next few years?
- What are the driving factors, restraints, and opportunities of the market?
- What future projections would help in taking further strategic steps?
- What is "Covid-19 sample collection kits"?
- What is "Covid-19 sample collection kits" market prediction in the future?
- Who are the leading global players in the "Covid-19 sample collection kits" market?
- What are the current trends and predicted trends?
- What are the key benefits of the "Covid-19 sample collection kits" market report?
COVID-19 Sample Collection Kits Market Report Highlights
By Product Type
By Site of Sample Collection
Key Market Players
Quest Diagnostics, Danaher Corporation, Becton, Dickinson and Company, Lucence Diagnostics Pte Ltd., Hardy Diagnostics, Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc., Quidel Corporation, COPAN Diagnostics, Puritan Medical Products, Trinity Biotech, Vitagene Inc., Laboratory Corporation of America Holdings