A credit intermediary is a legal individual or an enterprise that participates in the process of granting credit to an individual, entity, or others. Credit intermediation acts as middlemen for two parties in a lending process by proposing & presenting credit agreements to consumers. Furthermore, credit intermediation such as commercial banks, credit unions, and other institutions enter into agreements to grant credit to consumers on behalf of lending institutions. In addition, credit intermediation helps in providing advisory services throughout the agreement process to both parties. Therefore, surge in demand for credit intermediation to conduct agreement process with ease & convenience is expected to boost the credit intermediation market growth in the future.
Top impacting factors: Market Scenario Analysis, Trends, Drivers, and Impact Analysis
Lower operating costs & market risk, increase in adoption of credit intermediation for personalized agreements, and rapid industrialization in the developing countries drive growth of the market. However, lack of transparency for consumers is expected to hamper growth of the market. Contrarily, rise in investments by governments to protect banking institutions from frauds can be seen as an opportunity for the market investments.
The global credit intermediation market trends are as follows:
Lower operating costs & market risk:
As intermediary between two parties requires neither a huge infrastructure nor any enormous workforce, credit intermediary services are easy to operate with lower generation of operating costs. Credit intermediary helps consumers to overcome business challenges and provides personalized services in the market. Furthermore, credit intermediary helps in reducing operational costs by decreasing the cost of workforce and maintenance across the end use segment. Therefore, lower operating costs and market risk boosts growth of the global credit intermediation market size during the forecast period.
Rise in adoption of credit intermediation for personalized agreements:
Factors such as modifying financial status & safeguarding investors from fraud enterprises, credit intermediary is on the rise in the market. Furthermore, credit intermediary has emerged as a practical & convenient solution for ensuring complete positive compliance with money security regulations. Moreover, rise in importance of credit intermediary for protecting investors and consumers from mishandling of agreements are major growth factors for the market. Therefore, increase in adoption of credit intermediary for personalized agreements is expected to propel the market growth for the global credit intermediation industry during the forecast period.
COVID-19 scenario analysis
- Lenders and equity owners of credit intermediation are expected to have a devasting impact, in terms of cash liquidity crisis & unavailability of workforce, owing to coronavirus pandemic, which, in turn, would disrupt the market supply for credit intermediation during the forecast period.
- During the pandemic situation, credit intermediary had to revise credit agreements due to refund or discount provided to consumers on monthly installments. In addition, recession of the global economies across has been witnessed, which is expected to reduce credit availability for consumers. As the demand for credit intermediary to settle an agreement is on the rise, owing to the coronavirus pandemic, it has affected the cash flow for businesses, owing to extended shutdown in countries.
Key benefits of the report:
- This study presents analytical depiction of the global credit intermediation market share along with the current trends and future estimations to determine the imminent investment pockets.
- The report presents information related to key drivers, restraints, and opportunities along with detailed analysis of the market share.
- The current market is quantitatively analyzed to highlight the global credit intermediation market growth scenario.
- Porter’s five forces analysis illustrates the potency of buyers & suppliers in the market.
- The report provides a detailed market analysis based on the present and future competitive intensity of the market.
Questions answered in the credit intermediation market research report:
- Who are the leading market players active in the global credit intermediation market?
- What would be the detailed impact of COVID-19 on the global credit intermediation market?
- What current trends would influence the market in the next few years?
- What are the driving factors, restraints, and opportunities in the global credit intermediation market?
- What are the projections for the future that would help in taking further strategic steps?
Credit Intermediation Market Report Highlights
Key Market Players
HSBC Holdings PLC., Citigroup, Goldman Sachs, UBS Group AG, Morgan Stanley, Deutsche Bank, Barclays, Bank of America, Credit Suisse, JP Morgan Chase