A cricket analysis software comprises a computer program that identifies fielding solutions, patterns, opposition analysis, team performance analysis, and umpire performance analysis; establishes relationships; gathers & analyzes information; and predicts results based on cricket data & statistics input. It is highly useful for modern cricket matches, such as premier leagues and Twenty20, as these are fast paced matches wherein strategies need to be changed often.
The cricket analysis software market is driven by the large-scale investments for development of cricket infrastructure, such as stadiums, sports associations, clubs, and leagues, globally, which increases the demand for the cricket analysis software. However, threat from open-source and free cricket analysis software restricts the market growth. Growth in use of cricket analysis software in every cricket format presents a major opportunity for market expansion.
The global cricket analysis software market is segmented on the basis of end user and region. End users covered in this study include sport associations, coaching institutes, and others. Based on region, the market is analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
Global cricket analysis software market is dominated by the key players such as Cricket21, IBM Corporation, SAP, Sportingmindz, SPORTSMECHANICS, Fair Play AMS Pty Ltd., Agaram InfoTech., Eagle Eye Digital Video, LLC., Hawk-Eye Innovations Ltd., and Nacsport.
- The study provides an in-depth analysis of the global cricket analysis software market and current & future trends to elucidate the imminent investment pockets.
- Information about the key drivers, restrains, and opportunities and their impact analysis on the market size is provided.
- Porters Five Forces analysis illustrates the potency of buyers & suppliers operating in the industry.
- The quantitative analysis of the global market from 2017 to 2023 is provided to determine the market potential.
Cricket Analysis Software Market Key Segments:
By End User
- Sport Associations
- Coaching Institutes
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East
Key Market Players Profiled In The Report
- IBM Corporation
- Fair Play AMS Pty Ltd.
- Agaram InfoTech.
- Eagle Eye Digital Video, LLC.
- Hawk-Eye Innovations Ltd.